Which of the 4 is coming up?  

109 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the 4 is coming up?

• Hull City
    • Bristol City
    • Crystal Palace
    • Watford

KO in an hours time.

I'm in a kind of fix here, I want both teams to win. I remember travelling to bristol when they had the mabbutt brothers playing (and the running battles on the streets with their fans - but hey everyone had their troublesome section in those days). Spent 18 months in 'ull and went to a few games, kind of amusing place with not much else to do than go to the football (round ball version).

'Ull 1.72 (8/11)

bristol city 2.36 (11/8)

Price for 'ull dropped to 1.55-1.6 on KO so have layed them for a lump. SIlly odds in a very closely matched two horse race.

Come on citeh (wallet speaking)

Whoever wins I suspect Derby's label as the Premiership's worst team is under threat next year.

I doubt it for the reason that Derby have highlighted how great the gap will be without proper investment. It will be tough for either side who go up, and the squad will need alot of plastic surgery done to it, but I think being aware of the task ahead will ensure they'll be more competitive imo. They'll still down, but with maybe around 20-25 points rather that a pitiful 11.

Whoever wins I suspect Derby's label as the Premiership's worst team is under threat next year.

I doubt it for the reason that Derby have highlighted how great the gap will be without proper investment. It will be tough for either side who go up, and the squad will need alot of plastic surgery done to it, but I think being aware of the task ahead will ensure they'll be more competitive imo. They'll still down, but with maybe around 20-25 points rather that a pitiful 11.

And city's owner has a rather large amount of dosh burning a hole in his back pocket. Very capable of splurging if he decides he wants the roller coaster to last more than one year.

Price for 'ull dropped to 1.55-1.6 on KO so have layed them for a lump. SIlly odds in a very closely matched two horse race.
Price now moved out to 1.75, laid off the lump, profit taken.

'ull now 1/4, so laying them and leaving all my money on the red citeh. So if 'ull win I end up evens, if citeh recover and byfield comes on to score a promotin winning screamer, bank 'oliday weekend paid for.

Â