BOF

Which of the 4 is coming up?  

109 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the 4 is coming up?

• Hull City
    • Bristol City
    • Crystal Palace
    • Watford

I'm guessing Warnock said the ref was to blame for their defeat?

Surprisingly he was gracious in defeat, at least by his standards. Applauded McIndoe's goal when it went in and just said stuff like his team couldn't have given any more in the game and that he's proud of them.

Very un-Warnock like.

It'll be Hull. Cause a friend of mine is a Hull fan and we have a bet on it.

Arse.

Same here except I'm wanting Bristol City to come up, purely because I have an old mate who is a Bristol City fan and it'll be a good opportunity to meet up again

Hull, just because I want it. Just because I've lived there. Would be a perfect away-game to go to and revisit that old hole. :nod: How did they do yesterday, btw? Did they overcome Watford at home too?

Hull, just because I want it. Just because I've lived there. Would be a perfect away-game to go to and revisit that old hole. :nod: How did they do yesterday, btw? Did they overcome Watford at home too?

They play tonight.

They play tonight.

:oops: Thought they played yesterday.

and Palace is a dog of a place to get to.

Absolutely. I understand that people have walked from John O'Groats to Lands End in less time than it takes for the average resident of the UK to get to Selhurst Park. I hear that even if you live in Croydon it takes about four hours to reach the stadium!

I have been exiled to HUll because this is where I got to Uni, and I really want to get about 8 of my Brummy mates up next year and into the Villa end, should be a great piss up so, COME ON HULL!!

Hull have thumped Watford. 4-1 on the night. 6-1 on Aggregate. Hull vs Bristol City in the final. I think Hull will win it.

2 teams in the final well able to score goals and with good attacking intent. Should be a cracker if the occasion doesn't get to them (which it probably will).

It really is a tortuous way to rob someone of £50m. The responsibility on those players' shoulders will be immense. Imagine a world cup final penalty shoot-out but lasting 90 minutes.

Â