Pre-Match Thread

Kingman

2 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Saints media is so wonderful. They are doing pre match build ups before every game.

Why don't we do something similar. Our media team is so lazy, really needs stepping up. Championship level atm

Better.

Much more fun if it's comedy trolling instead of straight up pretending to talk about football.

Take note from @screwdriver please.

4 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Saints media is so wonderful. They are doing pre match build ups before every game.

Why don't we do something similar. Our media team is so lazy, really needs stepping up. Championship level atm

Clicked play...Pundit 1: "3 nil Saints"...Pundit 2: "2 nil Saints"

Blink 182 Reaction GIFAngry Chicken GIF by happydog

• Haha 1

Tough game this. Hope we see a big reaction from the Leeds game. Need to be 100% up for this one as Southampton look solid and dangerous.

Hard one to call. We owe them a defeat considering our poor record against them.

UTV!

This will be a very tough game, they don’t look too much on paper but give everyone a game.

Hopefully we can boss the middle of the pitch with the extra man, plus Romeu isn’t the most mobile.

Going to need at least 2 as Shane **** Long is guaranteed to get one against us.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, penguin said:

This will be a very tough game, they don’t look too much on paper but give everyone a game.

Hopefully we can boss the middle of the pitch with the extra man, plus Romeu isn’t the most mobile.

Going to need at least 2 as Shane **** Long is guaranteed to get one against us.

As is walcott. Every **** time

4 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

The Leeds game was a collective failure. Not the fault of one player. Poor tactics and gameplan.

It's very evident to me Trez has turned into our new scapegoat, even after all those great games and him almost single handedly keeping us up with his goals.

When i watched Traore against Stoke i saw a player not really that interested or bothered and i think that is a trait of him. I'd take a hard working, intensive pressing Trez over a little bit more flash any day of the week. But hey, maybe that's just me.

Trez has had lots of credit for his performances towards the end of last year and how he started this. But he's not all of a sudden a player that can't be dropped. 

His workrate and defensive work was not good enough against Leeds and all year, despite improvements he still lacks quality in the final 3rd.

Cannot give Walcott the same amount of space given to the wide forwards of Leeds or it will be another defeat.

Hopefully Smith has learned from the game against Leeds?