Match Thread: Villa v Leeds

limpid

1 minute ago, osmark86 said:

oh we know, it's just we really didn't want to lose against Leeds. and DEFINITELY NOT TO A BLOODY BAMFORD HAT TRICK!

Yeah this exactly. I would of take a lost to saints next week for this not to have happened...

Just now, Danishlad said:

It all started with Mings not getting back into position. So that Konsa could get across

That is where the first goal started but this performance is all down to the performance and the set up of the midfield 3

6 minutes ago, beachboys1 said:

gabby said on sky sports news weve played well

I agree with him mostly.

on another day one of Jacks’s chances goes in and we are 3-0 up instead here.

its annoying but not understanding all this ‘we’ve been outplayed’ stuff. 

Leeds have been good to be fair to them.

Edited by Djemba_Villan
  • Like 2

Just now, DCJonah said:

Before we all lose our shit, let's remember our aim isn't to win the league this year. 

Yeah it doesnt matter that, the aim should of been to win each game as they come and play to the best of there ability and that clearly has not happened a sit.

I'm disappointed in them to be fair and they deserve any criticism coming there way.

We should of had two or three goals but the penny didnt land, now weve got Leeds fans all nloody week or till next game against them with bragging rights, not happy, not one bit.

I had full confidence in our players, they were more than capable of destroying Leeds and they have fluffed it big time.

Just now, Rino8 said:

Think Rodrigo has been the issue for you tonight. Not sure any of you really realised how good he is on the ball

Wing play also. Haven't coped. Overloaded and exposed our full backs needlessly.

Completely capitulated there for 20min in the second half and gifted them 3 goals. Leeds the better team as soon as they went one up. We got ourselves to blame for not responding. Fair play to Leeds for keeping up the high energy and crushing us.