Weekends Football 16/18 October

andykeenan

3 minutes ago, Zatman said:

surely its still violent conduct regardless if the game is in play or not

It could have been applied that way for sure.

McLean was sent off against wales last week for a foul he committed immediately after winning a foul, so he was sent off but Ireland had the free kick for the ever so slightly earlier incident.

Just now, tom_avfc said:

That has to be a red card for Pickford surely! Otherwise are we now saying that once the ball goes out for a throw in it’s fair game for players to fly in with two feet?!

tomorrow if Vardy is caught offside I expect Mings to go over and headbutt him. Next offside maybe an uppercut

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

The only other thing is the ref thought it would be unfair to send off Pickford as he would be strengthening Everton for the rest of the game

Will be interesting to see if Ancelotti drops him and give Robin Olsen a go soon. Hope he does.

3 minutes ago, villa_shere said:

Echo the points above. Does the rules state you can review for a red if the play stops at offside?

horror foul which results in a injury. Should be red card

I've lost it.

Because of the post above this one, I read this as echo and the bunnymen is better then pickford.

Dean Martin Drinking GIF

1 minute ago, sne said:

Will be interesting to see if Ancelotti drops him and give Robin Olsen a go soon. Hope he does.

I think Ancelotti is a fair guy, he has lost faith in Pickford but is giving him a chance to get himself out of the team. I expect Olsen in by the start of November

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

I think Ancelotti is a fair guy, he has lost faith in Pickford but is giving him a chance to get himself out of the team. I expect Olsen in by the start of November

Agreed, it's Pickfords spot to lose still, but if he does he has an option now with Olsen. Olsen is still an unknown after having had a poor season at Roma but he's could be a good option IF he regains his previous form.

Â