VT load fail

mjmooney

Question

10 answers to this question

1 minute ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Message I am getting reads:

An error occurred (500 Error)

We're sorry, but a temporary technical error has occurred which means we cannot display this site right now.

You can try again by clicking the button below, or try again later.

New thread for a new issue pleasse. Like it says at the top of this forum.

The hosts are working on it. It's affecting all their customers.

6 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Couple of times today I've tried to load VT (on an android phone, using Chrome), and got this: 

Screenshot_20201015_172906_com.android.chrome.jpg

I saw it once on my windows 10 laptop using Chrome. I guess a load balancer is sometimes pointing to a server which has a base install on?

1 hour ago, mjmooney said:

Couple of times today I've tried to load VT (on an android phone, using Chrome), and got this: 

Let me know if it still happens after you've cleared your cache.

1 hour ago, darrenm said:

I saw it once on my windows 10 laptop using Chrome. I guess a load balancer is sometimes pointing to a server which has a base install on?

Could be. Or something in the cache from before the upgrade (we were probably moved to a new cluster).

• Like 1
2 hours ago, limpid said:

Let me know if it still happens after you've cleared your cache.

It did. I gave up and tried again 20 minutes later. Got a clean load. Clicked on a thread. Got the Invision screen. Went back. Tried again. Worked properly. This was late afternoon today. Has been fine ever since. 

11 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

It did. I gave up and tried again 20 minutes later. Got a clean load. Clicked on a thread. Got the Invision screen. Went back. Tried again. Worked properly. This was late afternoon today. Has been fine ever since. 

In that case it might be the hosts found something and fixed it. No-one else has reported it so you might have just been unlucky.

• Thanks 1