Pre-Match Thread

MaVilla

34 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

@Dave-R.....am going off topic but i hope the mods don't mind !

Ahhh just put a link to Leeds somewhere in it, they get blamed for everything else to, just say they were co-conspirators and organised itall. That fake City fan who was indeed a year before a Leeds fan couldnt decide where his allegiances lay. I mean that guy who was banned from the city ground didnt he say in the paper that he would go support a new team when he came out of hiding??

Cheers for the video.

• Like 1

Just now, sheepyvillian said:

Lee Sharpe, hilarious on talk sport this morning. When asked for his thoughts on the game, he said, as a boyhood Villa fan, I would like to see Villa take three points and go top and hopefully Leeds take a point. You gotta love him. 

Middle names: Not very

1 hour ago, Dave-R said:

What tremendous energy Conor has that our lads are still trying to stop him this long on, someone should tell them the match is about to start in a couple hours time. Conor your allowed to take a break you know 🤣.

To be fair I'm surprised that shirt stayed on his back and wasnt torn off.

It's nylon, ( they can't afford cotton)😊

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, flashingqwerty said:

Kane's a much better player than Watkins.  If you think he's not, then you're either a troll or seriously misguided.

I never said he wasnt better than Watkins, I said I think Watkins has every ability to be as good as Kane down the line and that the support Kane gets at spurs makes him look much better as well because he gets excellent support.

I think you should read what people say rather than trying to magic words out of thin air into sentences that suit you.

Just now, Dave-R said:

I never said he wasnt better than Watkins, I said I think Watkins has every ability to be as good as Kane down the line and that the support Kane gets at spurs makes him look much better as well because he gets excellent support.

I think you should read what people say rather than trying to magic words out of thin air into sentences that suit you.

Kane is genuine world class. I think its a bit early to suggest watkins can reach that level. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

Not a chance.

Watkins will do well to become half the player.

Kane is arguably one of the best Premier League players of all time. To me he is up there with Henry and Drogba

Edited by villalad21

Just now, DCJonah said:

Kane is genuine world class. I think its a bit early to suggest watkins can reach that level. 

Maybe your right, only time will tell but I think he will make it given the right support, I have full confidence in him and a fantastic England career.

Watkins really needs to try and unnerve Ayling. I don't buy into this Leeds myth that all their players are comfortable playing wherever they have to play. Let's have it straight, he's a wing back. Goes forward more than he has to mark. C'mon Ollie.