Pre-Match Thread

MaVilla

6 hours ago, Rino8 said:

Not sure if this is meant to be pointing out how stupid somebody is but we've no reason to fear anything from Watkins.

Never did anything against us at Brentford, a good player but he's not going to dominate a game and I don't think Koch has much to worry about in an individual battle. Watkins strengths are in support play he's not Harry Kane

Kane is shot power and positioning,  I think Watkins has every ability to be better, he has it in him to be one amazing striker for us I think.

Do you think Kane would be as good out of that spurs team in another team lower down the table?? I'm not so sure hed put so many away to be fair, hes got excellent support at spurs.

21 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

Conor nearly made his shirt the same colour as ours.

He has one heck of a temper Conor does, I think if Conor had the ability that day he would of Thanos Snapped the whole Leeds team away.

Shame really that he didnt have such powers.

He was first on the scene when that LuLu warrior attacked JG at the sty....followed shortly by Glenn Whelan. 

Don't mess with a Corkman !

Edited by mottaloo
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

He was first on the scene when that LuLu warrior attacked JG at the sty....along with Glenn Whelan. 

Is there any videos of that mottaloo please??

7 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

He was first on the scene when that LuLu warrior attacked JG at the sty....followed shortly by Glenn Whelan. 

Think Whelan is a Jackeen. 

but Conor and his Culchie temper oof. Be still my beating heart. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Thug said:

Really wanted Grealish to pull some magic tricks against Phillips as a **** u to cocknose

oh well.

200.gif

Edited by Dave-R
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Barkley really should be taking all our free kicks, corners etc

Got a brilliant cross and shot on him. Hate it when Jack is on them.

Almost can guarantee ball hits first opposition player when Jack takes a free kick.

11 minutes ago, SuperTed said:

Think Whelan is a Jackeen. 

but Conor and his Culchie temper oof. Be still my beating heart. 

Yeah, Whelan is a Dub alright. I think Conor is from Bandon, Co. Cork

Edited by mottaloo
  • Like 1

Been waiting for this game since that shitshow of a match at Elland Road two seasons ago.  I really hate Leeds...  Scumbag fans, scumbag players, scumbag club...  No issues with Bielsa, but I want Villa to completely dismantle this overhyped team today.  4-1 Villa.

29 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

Kane is shot power and positioning,  I think Watkins has every ability to be better, he has it in him to be one amazing striker for us I think.

Do you think Kane would be as good out of that spurs team in another team lower down the table?? I'm not so sure hed put so many away to be fair, hes got excellent support at spurs.

Kane's a much better player than Watkins.  If you think he's not, then you're either a troll or seriously misguided.

• Like 2