Relegation chase 2020/21

MaVilla

1 hour ago, Follyfoot said:

no need, here’s your reply

“You vile won’t be laughing when that diving cheat Greasy goes to a bigger club and old ginger bollocks **** off, how come yous never drinks in town anyway and all your support comes from the shires and you ain’t proppa brummies like us who carry the name of the City and our Trevor was the best ever England player and the next one will be our Jude, once a blue always a blue and the zulus gonna get ya squeaky voiced vilers and we took 70k to the Leyland Daf, biggest away support ever in the history of football and we was the first English club in Europe and the old Kop  was bigger than the Holte......

Fake , too coherent.

7 hours ago, dounavilla said:

Fake , too coherent.

Yes your right,  I did try putting a plastic bag on my head and a belt around my neck typing it whilst looking at old photos of my boys when much younger in a paddling pool but it is virtually impossible to stoop to such levels of deprivation to be convincing 

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

“You vile won’t be laughing when that diving cheat Greasy goes to a bigger club and old ginger bollocks **** off, how come yous never drinks in town anyway and all your support comes from the shires and you ain’t proppa brummies like us who carry the name of the City and our Trevor was the best ever England player and the next one will be our Jude, once a blue always a blue and the zulus gonna get ya squeaky voiced vilers and we took 70k to the Leyland Daf, biggest away support ever in the history of football and we was the first English club in Europe and the old Kop  was bigger than the Holte......

you missed out something about how we shouldn't even be in the league cause of the hawkeye failure, but spot on apart from that 👍

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

Off topic but You forgot to add how many times they allegedly stormed the Holte and them being the last Midlands club to win a trophy.

35 minutes ago, Robbie09 said:

Off topic but You forgot to add how many times they allegedly stormed the Holte and them being the last Midlands club to win a trophy.

Going even further off topic I believe 1968 is the year of storming the Holte, they got in at midday in numbers but before my time but this is what I am told. All other attempts I have witnessed have ended in crushing defeat for them. They were in the Witton Lane seats in 1984 surrounded by police a couple of weeks after almost 300 of them got nicked getting off the train as Euston on the way to West Ham 🤣 Year before that load of Villa in the Kop (the day Saunders became their manager) so swings and roundabouts and a load of Villa in the Kop all game in 1987 when Bruno got the winner. Of course neither of these ever happened. With regard to the cup win if they played that game another 110 times they would lose, my only vague recollection of this was some Harridan with her tits out in the paper the next day

Edited by Follyfoot

30 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Going even further off topic I believe 1968 is the year of storming the Holte, they got in at midday in numbers but before my time but this is what I am told. All other attempts I have witnessed have ended in crushing defeat for them. They were in the Witton Lane seats in 1984 surrounded by police a couple of weeks after almost 300 of them got nicked getting off the train as Euston on the way to West Ham 🤣 Year before that load of Villa in the Kop (the day Saunders became their manager) so swings and roundabouts and a load of Villa in the Kop all game in 1987 when Bruno got the winner. Of course neither of these ever happened. With regard to the cup win if they played that game another 110 times they would lose, my only vague recollection of this was some Harridan with her tits out in the paper the next day

Think i was there that day. Remember seeing around 500 Villa c-crew in their end waving their arms before the fighting started. I also remember some villa fans climbing into their ground overnight & spraying AVFC in Claret & Blue on the pitch.

I miss some middle ground here. I.E, a thread called "mid table race" or something to that effect. It would work like the sobering bridge between relegation and title chasing threads.

• Like 1

Afternoon all, this is really interesting, last season after we beat Watford at Villa Park we then went ten games without a win and picking up only two points, if we now went ten games and picked up two points that would leave us on fourteen points after fourteen games, which would have been enough to keep us out of the bottom three at the same stage last season.

42 minutes ago, John said:

This thread has 10 more games left then! ;)

Call it 39 points and make it 9 games, no point delaying the inevitable. 

Especially as we could have stayed up with 34 points last season with a better goal difference and did stay up with 35.

• Like 1

Just seen that after six games last season Bournemouth and West Ham were on 10 and 11 points. At the moment it's looking bad for the current bottom four, but things could start looking different if Sheffield United and Burnley start showing some of the form they showed last season. Still along way to go yet for everyone.