Relegation chase 2020/21

MaVilla

Initially I was thinking a draw, but on second thoughts I think a Albion loss would be the best result for us in their encounter with Burnley tomorrow.

Leeds and Wolves I was thinking a defeat for Leeds would be best, don't want them winning but a draw in that game wouldn't be the worst result.

1 hour ago, DevonIsAPlaceOnEarth said:

What is a relegation?

I have heard about it, I think. Either it's a type of antelope or a thing you wrap around a block of cheese to protect it from the sun.

Has any team ever been relegated after winning their first four games?

Guess our 10 points in first four games of 14/15 is the warning but considering the team and manager we had that was a massive fluke and we reverted to type soon enough. Don't get the same feeling now although of course we'll inevitably dip and will be interested how long it takes us to react.

It's quite interesting looking at Leicester's 15/16 again. In their first 9 games they drew with Spurs, Bournemouth, Stoke and Southampton and also lost 5-2 at home to Arsenal so they only started mass winning streak from that point in the season.

34 minutes ago, useless said:

A couple of bad results and we could be dragged right back into it. We have to stay humble, keep our sensory about what's all around us and keep going the best we can.

I say let’s go to totally OTT while we’re winning, and call for player executions and manager sackings when we’re losing, thereby experiencing a full range of emotions to nurture our souls.

12 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

Why is this thread called relegation CHASE who chases relegation??.

Because we’re gonna chase it, catch it, kill it, and dump it in Small Heath.

Edited by Thug
  • Haha 1

On 19/10/2020 at 01:24, Thug said:

No one knows.

maybe ask someone on the SHA forum?

no need, here’s your reply

“You vile won’t be laughing when that diving cheat Greasy goes to a bigger club and old ginger bollocks **** off, how come yous never drinks in town anyway and all your support comes from the shires and you ain’t proppa brummies like us who carry the name of the City and our Trevor was the best ever England player and the next one will be our Jude, once a blue always a blue and the zulus gonna get ya squeaky voiced vilers and we took 70k to the Leyland Daf, biggest away support ever in the history of football and we was the first English club in Europe and the old Kop  was bigger than the Holte......

• Haha 3

On 19/10/2020 at 00:50, useless said:

A couple of bad results and we could be dragged right back into it. We have to stay humble, keep our sensory about what's all around us and keep going the best we can.

Make that about 8 bad results.