Jump to content

PPV for Villa Games


Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Junxs said:

So we've established that NowTV allows you to watch the Sky Box office games. What about the BT box office ones?

I have a NowTV box in the garage that I disconnected when they blocked Plex on it, but cant be bothered to connect it up to check

I would doubt it. Now TV is a Sky system. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Junxs said:

So we've established that NowTV allows you to watch the Sky Box office games. What about the BT box office ones?

I have a NowTV box in the garage that I disconnected when they blocked Plex on it, but cant be bothered to connect it up to check

No 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, troon_villan said:

The whole thing is frustrating but what's really annoyed me is that they haven't even bothered to offer any kind of bulk deals.  5 games for £50 etc...

I think they’re waiting to see what the take up rate is before they make a decision on any packages. I’m not sure really what the deal is with the clubs either. Are they getting the full £14.95 and paying a fee to cover Sky’s costs or as they would be filming it anyway there are no extra costs? Or are Sky taking a cut? Is the £14.95 going into a central pot and shared out or just given to the home club? 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, troon_villan said:

The whole thing is frustrating but what's really annoyed me is that they haven't even bothered to offer any kind of bulk deals.  5 games for £50 etc...

Could be wrong but I don't think they can due to the the uncertainty with fans returning to grounds, they seem to plan 3 games ahead at most and only changed the KO times of this weeks fixtures a week ago.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, AndyM3000 said:

Could be wrong but I don't think they can due to the the uncertainty with fans returning to grounds, they seem to plan 3 games ahead at most and only changed the KO times of this weeks fixtures a week ago.

 

Well with the current state of the virus. Fans wont be returning to the ground any time soon. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, PieFacE said:

If this game was £5 i'd pay for it. Not paying £15 though. Would rather struggle and try and find it elsewhere.

Yes I am same. Was going to stump it up with my brother, but decided its scandalous at that 'PPV' price. Already forking out £40 p/m to sky/bt sports.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, PieFacE said:

If this game was £5 i'd pay for it. Not paying £15 though. Would rather struggle and try and find it elsewhere.

Yeah there’s no chance I’m paying £15 to sit on my sofa and watch one game of football. I’ll find it online and my £15 will be going to charity.

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, tom_avfc said:

Yeah there’s no chance I’m paying £15 to sit on my sofa and watch one game of football. I’ll find it online and my £15 will be going to charity.

My £15 gone to the food bank above.. Watching online.. 👍Utv

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, richp999 said:

My £15 gone to the food bank above.. Watching online.. 👍Utv

Good man. Thanks for donating. We all can all do our bit to stick it Sky and support each other.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â