PPV for Villa Games

Ouchmefoot

4 minutes ago, Junxs said:

So we've established that NowTV allows you to watch the Sky Box office games. What about the BT box office ones?

I have a NowTV box in the garage that I disconnected when they blocked Plex on it, but cant be bothered to connect it up to check

I would doubt it. Now TV is a Sky system. 

4 minutes ago, Junxs said:

So we've established that NowTV allows you to watch the Sky Box office games. What about the BT box office ones?

I have a NowTV box in the garage that I disconnected when they blocked Plex on it, but cant be bothered to connect it up to check

No 

11 minutes ago, troon_villan said:

The whole thing is frustrating but what's really annoyed me is that they haven't even bothered to offer any kind of bulk deals.  5 games for £50 etc...

I think they’re waiting to see what the take up rate is before they make a decision on any packages. I’m not sure really what the deal is with the clubs either. Are they getting the full £14.95 and paying a fee to cover Sky’s costs or as they would be filming it anyway there are no extra costs? Or are Sky taking a cut? Is the £14.95 going into a central pot and shared out or just given to the home club? 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, troon_villan said:

The whole thing is frustrating but what's really annoyed me is that they haven't even bothered to offer any kind of bulk deals.  5 games for £50 etc...

Could be wrong but I don't think they can due to the the uncertainty with fans returning to grounds, they seem to plan 3 games ahead at most and only changed the KO times of this weeks fixtures a week ago.

17 minutes ago, AndyM3000 said:

Could be wrong but I don't think they can due to the the uncertainty with fans returning to grounds, they seem to plan 3 games ahead at most and only changed the KO times of this weeks fixtures a week ago.

Well with the current state of the virus. Fans wont be returning to the ground any time soon. 

Just now, PieFacE said:

If this game was £5 i'd pay for it. Not paying £15 though. Would rather struggle and try and find it elsewhere.

Yes I am same. Was going to stump it up with my brother, but decided its scandalous at that 'PPV' price. Already forking out £40 p/m to sky/bt sports.

1 minute ago, PieFacE said:

If this game was £5 i'd pay for it. Not paying £15 though. Would rather struggle and try and find it elsewhere.

Yeah there’s no chance I’m paying £15 to sit on my sofa and watch one game of football. I’ll find it online and my £15 will be going to charity.

2 minutes ago, tom_avfc said:

Yeah there’s no chance I’m paying £15 to sit on my sofa and watch one game of football. I’ll find it online and my £15 will be going to charity.

My £15 gone to the food bank above.. Watching online.. 👍Utv

• Like 2

Â