Match Thread: Leicester v Villa

limpid

Ollie Watkins the least number of touches by a distance. Dean needs to find a way of getting him into the game. 

Our decision making has been poor first half.  To much turning when there are easy passes on. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, est1874 said:

To which he'll say "Right, so should I have let Barnes clear through to score? or was I better off taking the card in a relatively safe area of the pitch?"

My money's on the coaches agreeing with the latter. 

He's watched his teammates get battered for 45 mins with barely any consequence, so I'd say he's entitled to pants the guy if it saves a goal.

Konsa had it covered.

1 minute ago, StefanAVFC said:

Shout out to Jon Moss who makes Friend against Palace look like a fantastic showing

This game is a shitshow because of this buffoon.  Consistent fouling is stopping all our attacks.  Someone will get hurt with these challenges starting to pile up. 

• Like 1

Sloppy in the midfield and defence at times, but fantastic workouts all round - especially McGinn, Trez, and Cash. Luiz has been tidy for the most part.

Grealish and Ross again linking up, and the game did start to open up more, allowing the likes of Ollie to be more involved.

We are playing tactical football against a very good Leicester side missing some of bigger names.

Moss is a joke of a referee. Leicester have been allowed to kick Grealish all over.

• Like 1

a couple of really crap passes aside and moments of sloppiness I think we started to grow in the game as it went along. we were definitely starting to threaten the foxes there at the end. more of this and less passing straight into their midfield next half please. also need to get Watkins more involved in the game.

• Like 1