Ratings & Reactions: Leicester v Villa

limpid

Match Polls  

288 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 21/10/20 at 22:59

Just now, LondonLax said:

He was letting a lot play on that would usually be a foul (including one in the build up to our goal).

I think he was fair for both sides but letting so much go meant Grealish getting kicked a lot. 

Yeah. That’s totally fair. He was absolutely equitable to both teams - that’s how I judge a performance. It was nice to see a more flowing game for once.

• Like 1

Just now, Stratvillan said:

Any particular reason, or would that be telling. 😉

He speaks so positively about Villa. "I can't see Barkley going back to Chelski. He WILL sign a permanemt deal for Villa because they are a club on the up".

• Like 3

I always felt with fixtures that our position by the end of October would tell the story of our season, it could be maximum points at this rate. Even in my wildest dreams did I think that was possible. You can almost feel a Leicester season building....

Wow, this is beyond my wildest dreams!

4 matches in and we already have one third of the points we amassed for the whole of last season, not to mention the best goal difference in the PL by a mile.

I didn’t think we were as bad as some people seemed to during the match. We battled hard and kept their forwards under control and the last 10 minutes or so we really put the pressure on and the goal came as no surprise.

Great goal from Barkley though. He has the ability to turn games and this is one of the key things we were lacking last season. He gets my MOTM even though he was kept relatively quiet for most of the 90.

• Like 1

As my son just pointed out.  As well as the winning, can we talk about only 2 goals conceded so far? Goals win games but the defence are giving us a really good platform. 

• Like 3

Â