Ratings & Reactions: Leicester v Villa

limpid

Match Polls  

288 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 21/10/20 at 22:59

Thought Leicester defended well, even if they had nothing going forward.  How shit are Iheanacho and Slimani?  At times I've thought we should have a look at them.  We are just so well balanced at the moment, if we have luck with injuries then who knows what we could achieve.  Again I have no idea how Moss is still a pro ref, I swear he just guesses half his decisions because he is so far away.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ChicagoVillan1983 said:

Am I crazy... I thought that ref was super fair. He was letting the game flow and keep moving at times. I gave him top marks...

Grealish MOTM for me. Created a lot, but definitely has to shoot more. 

We were such a solid unit tonight. Traore was actually impressive when he came on today.

That would have been great if there hadn't been 2 Leicester players on the pitch deserving of red cards, with only 1 yellow between them come full time.

Letting the game flow is all well and good but you have to also impose the rules? I think there were 8 clear fouls from Castagne before a card was brandished in his direction, and that's just ludicrous.

• Like 4

I was only able to see the second half, so although I saw some good attacking play and the winner by Barkley what stood out to me most was the defensive effort that kept Leicester quiet. Luiz seemed to play a big part in that but Konsa stood out the most to me, so he gets my MOTM. Barkley gets second place for obvious reasons!

3 minutes ago, ChicagoVillan1983 said:

Am I crazy... I thought that ref was super fair. He was letting the game flow and kept it moving. He was letting both teams get away with stuff that other refs wouldn’t. I gave him top marks...

Grealish MOTM for me. Created a lot, but definitely has to shoot more. 

We were such a solid unit tonight. Traore was actually impressive when he came on today.

Ref was much better in the second half, hence I only gave him poor. But the damage of his earlier very poor and inconsistent decisions had already been done by then. It meant McGinn had to play on a tight rope for way more of the game than he should have, and allowed  Castagne, Iheanacho, and Praet free reign when they should have been cautioned.

• Like 2

YYYYYEEEEEESSSSS!!!!!!  What a result.  Thought today would be a case of us coming back down to earth.  But the better team nicked the points in the end.  What an amazing transfer window.  Cash in on another level to any right back we have had for a decade.  Martinez - three clean sheets out of four.  Ollie does so much work and makes space for our attacking midfielders.  And Ross gives us that second real goal threat and a bit of swagger from an attacking midfield role.  Trez is putting in a real shift.  McGinn's best match for months.  Wow.  Just wow!

• Like 4

Â