Ratings & Reactions: Leicester v Villa

limpid

Match Polls  

288 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 21/10/20 at 22:59

How many good players do we have now ? - seriously all the years we have struggled with maybe 1 - now we seem to have 5 or 6. Unsung heroes tonight Mcginn (several vital tackles) and Martinez 

Edited by hippo
  • Like 2

I was on the edge of my seat the entire second half...  Could have gone either way, TBH.

MOM - Was a tough one here, but it's Martinez for me.  Leicester never looked like scoring with him in the net.  Special mentions for Cash, Konsa, Targett, McGinn, & Barkley.  Trez also played well (screenshot this, because it's a rarity coming from me).

Jonathan Moss needs to be put out to pasture.  Awful, awful, awful performance and we're lucky one of our players wasn't seriously injured.  

The workmanship in this team is second-to-none.

Grealish, Cash, Trez, McGinn, and Luiz dug deep. Shout out to Martinez who wasn't that tested but also always such a calming and commanding presence.

Defensively, Targett was very tidy.

Watkins put a shift in but was up against a very well drilled Leicester side.

John Moss is a joke of a ref, but what a team effort.

Deano masterclass.

• Like 2

Quality solid performance and great to sneak the winning goal.  Such a contrast to pre lockdown, loving watching this at the moment. 6 points against Liverpool and Leicester, can’t argue with that.

• Like 1

Â