Ratings & Reactions: Leicester v Villa

limpid

Match Polls  

288 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 21/10/20 at 22:59

1 minute ago, markc said:

brilliant result. Gave motd to Grealish.  Just watching the second half over again and Luiz was outstanding. 

Luiz is doing the Petrov role, the quiet, busy recycling function. I am very happy if he continues under the radar but I am sure his stats will tell tell the tale of the tape and attract the Man City vultures. Let’s hope the camaraderie keeps him and Barkley here.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, John said:

Our best league start for 90 years, a clean sheet, unbeaten in 8, the only team with a 100% league record, second with a game in hand and a positive goal difference of 10! What's not to like?

Having done Leicester, we're now on our way to doing a Leicester....:cheers:

Best goal difference in the league

😄

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ferguson1 said:

Best defence in the league. 

Best goal difference in the league. 

Current champions smashed. 

4 wins in 4 games. 

My head hurts, but............:hooray:

And a game in hand!

55 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

Traore looked intimidating when he came on. 

I look at him and think, Predator. Lots to come from Traoré when he settles, but with Trez’s work rate he’s undroppable anyway at the moment. 

What a result. Looked at the next ten fixtures between now and Chelsea on 28/12 and don’t fear one of them, if that 11 players stay fit. 

14 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

6.5 is incredibly harsh on the rest of the team. Especially so Martinez, Konsa, Trezeguet who were all as good and as key to the win as the 3 you mention. McGinn an 8 or more too

If you know how I do my ratings then you know I'm hard to please. Anything above 6 is good. 7.5 to 8 is a very good. Above 8 is excellent. 10's don't happen, there's always room for improvement!

28 minutes ago, smg said:

Not sure we were bossing the game so much , there was little to chose between the two sides throughout the game apart from the goal , which was brilliant    (still does not guarantee man of the match though ) Onwards and upwards

Yes probably wern't but  as a biased Villa fan it looked that way. Dont think they caused us too many problems though. Like Dean Smith said we both cancelled each other out. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Philosopher said:

If you know how I do my ratings then you know I'm hard to please. Anything above 6 is good. 7.5 to 8 is a very good. Above 8 is excellent. 10's don't happen, there's always room for improvement!

Agree there wasn't a 10 out there tonight.  A number is subjective, but glad your explanation makes it clear we both agree that was that was a good team performance by everyone.  Some with more room to improve than others ;)

• Like 1

Fully deserved win. They were on top the first 20 min but then they couldn't handle us, went for kicking us down instead. Praet and Castagne should have been sent off in the first half. That Praet prick (who we were linked to before right?) made two really nasty tackles, one on Jack and one on Cash I think it was, could have cause serious injuries those tackles.

We didn't create so many clear cut chances, but we had so many half chances were we were so near of going through them, Jack was playing with them all game.

If you want to have a good laugh check out the reaction thread on foxes talk, I know we can all be dramatic at times but there’s actually people calling for Rodgers head over there and declaring them a team on the slide papering over the cracks. This is the same Leicester team who started with 3/3 wins including a demolition of Man City.

14 minutes ago, AVFCDAN said:

If you want to have a good laugh check out the reaction thread on foxes talk, I know we can all be dramatic at times but there’s actually people calling for Rodgers head over there and declaring them a team on the slide papering over the cracks. This is the same Leicester team who started with 3/3 wins including a demolition of Man City.

Wow they are a bitter bunch, Always said their a one player team, no Vardy no goals. 

Â