Jump to content

Recommended Posts

19 hours ago, mjmooney said:

 

Irn-Bru.png

I bloody love IRN-BRU, its my favourite drink ever

A goal for each item there is what I predict

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Junxs said:

I bloody love IRN-BRU, its my favourite drink ever

A goal for each item there is what I predict

Criminally underrated in England. Much like Grealish, who I hope has a good game against Leicester.

See what I did there? I made irn bru on topic. I’m expecting a medal from the mods. 

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Iron Bru tastes like how I would imagine battery acid would taste, and I believe is twice as corrosive as well. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

I’m guessing we’ll be wearing the ‘camp’ kit today? Our home and black kits surely clash with their blue?

 

wKeXwJ.gif

 

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Iron Bru tastes like how I would imagine battery acid would taste, and I believe is twice as corrosive as well. 

Must be an aquired taste. I hate it 

Link to post
Share on other sites

How good is it to finally be back in this place. Horrific being totally irrelevant in the championship for 3 years. Now we’re becoming relevant again, with a very good side. That result last time out means all eyes will be on us again tonight. I think we’ll back it up too, really confident and loving watching this side play together. The club has in the last 2 years grown together through the promotion and last day survival. The unity and bond in the squad is so much stronger for it. We look like a unit that will fight for each other all the pitch which is a far cry from that disjointed lot on our last visit to Leicester.

We got this. UTV

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

I was getting a little bit anxious about tonight’s game, but then I spotted a sign that proves we’ll win. 
 

Yesterday’s games went: draw, draw, home win, away win. 
 

Today’s first two were both draws, so as long as Spuds beat Spam, we are due an away win. 
 

Im happy to take this as proof, don’t question it. 

It works for me and two magpies have been in my garden for ages 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Robtaylor200 said:

It works for me and two magpies have been in my garden for ages 

That’s it then, it’s happening! 
 

Spurs 3-0 up already so just the away win to come now. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

I was getting a little bit anxious about tonight’s game, but then I spotted a sign that proves we’ll win. 
 

Yesterday’s games went: draw, draw, home win, away win. 
 

Today’s first two were both draws, so as long as Spuds beat Spam, we are due an away win. 
 

Im happy to take this as proof, don’t question it. 

Seems like iron clad logic to me. Count Me In Rick And Morty GIF

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sidcow said:

Iron Bru tastes like how I would imagine battery acid would taste, and I believe is twice as corrosive as well. 

That's why you should stick to Irn Bru, the original.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

The injury concerns for Leicester seem quite beneficial for us but we're gonna have a bump back down to earth soon enough. Hopefully we can keep the unbeaten run going today so I'll say draw.

Same team as against Liverpool you would expect. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

After the Leicester away game last season, I was 100% sure we were down. It was over. The apocalypse had begun.

Fast forward and I can't believe we're playing them again, in the same league. Never mind being fourth in the league, with the world's best striker and Argentina's best player. And favourites to win the World Cup. 

I love our team. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Don_Simon said:

After the Leicester away game last season, I was 100% sure we were down. It was over. The apocalypse had begun.

Fast forward and I can't believe we're playing them again, in the same league. Never mind being fourth in the league, with the world's best striker and Argentina's best player. And favourites to win the World Cup. 

I love our team. 

Absolutely, it’s mad.

I think we will lose but it’s important not to lose focus.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â