Pre-match Thread

alreadyexists

3 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Have a feeling we'll get f***ed by VAR today

Are Arsenal really being screwed by VAR this season?

It'll be worse than that. Villa will be 9-0 up when Grealish will be clean through for the 10th and his 6th, one on one with their keeper, when suddenly, like a volcanic eruption, his calf muscles will explode and flood the pitch with pure liquid adrenaline - and the game is abandoned as a draw. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I know we had the great Carabao cup win against them last season, but let’s not sugarcoat it - they pumped us both times in the league!!

Im not expecting a win, but I’m expecting a much better showing than the rubbish back in March, and would be happy with a draw.

Edited by Woody1000
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, villalad21 said:

Have a feeling we'll get f***ed by VAR today

Are Arsenal really being screwed by VAR this season?

Bound to happen at some point In the season so why not tomorrow? you will then be able to tell everyone I told you so. Have a well done in advance.

2 hours ago, supermon said:

Just hope Iheanacho doesn't score against us, he always seems to.

McGinns bday today so he should be well up for it

Would Iheanacho was playing than Vardy. He scored 4 goals against us last season

3 hours ago, Villarocker said:

It'll be worse than that. Villa will be 9-0 up when Grealish will be clean through for the 10th and his 6th, one on one with their keeper, when suddenly, like a volcanic eruption, his calf muscles will explode and flood the pitch with pure liquid adrenaline - and the game is abandoned as a draw. 

football kiss GIF by Aston Villa FC

On 17/10/2020 at 06:21, Spoony said:

Where does one buy a tiny violin? I think that’s something i want to always carry with me. 

From a tiny violin shop. 

Duhh. 

2 hours ago, DCJonah said:

Draw would be a fantastic result. With their injuries and the confidence in our squad there is a real chance for all 3 though. 

Most neutrals would probably fancy a Villa win with Leicester’s injuries.

We are just used to snatching defeat from the jaws of victory, we never get too carried away 😂

28 minutes ago, Woody1000 said:

Most neutrals would probably fancy a Villa win with Leicester’s injuries.

We are just used to snatching defeat from the jaws of victory, we never get too carried away 😂

The bookies still have them as pretty strong favourites. I’m optimistic but some of the injuries being cited (eg Pereira) are long-term and have been replaced by players just as good (Castagne). Hoping for a win, happy with a draw, if we lose it’s still to a very good team.