Pre-match Thread

alreadyexists

54 minutes ago, cyrusr said:

Is this definitely at 3pm on 17th October? Sky Sports says it is at 7.15pm on 18th October? 

£15 seems very steep as well!

I aint paying that. I am all in favour of giving money to clubs but £15 a game is ridiculous.  They should set a monthly fee of £20. 

• Like 1

Just now, Demitri_C said:

I aint paying that. I am all in favour of giving money to clubs but £15 a game is ridiculous.  They should set a monthly fee of £20. 

I would be happy to pay that just for the Villa games. I have absolutely no interest in the rest of the games! 

£15 is an absolute joke. To view on a sky sports channel too. Sky making money from this. **** THEM. They demand enough in subscription fees. Bunch of **** arseholes. Wish we could shut sky down. If EVERYONE stopped paying for it. It's the only way. Scumbags.

• Like 2

They're taking advantage of coronavirus and no crowds to exploit people. The product has been great and Leicester v Villa has much bigger attraction now but this is exploitation. 

Edited by PaulC

Oddly more nervous about this game that I was before Liverpool. Leicester are setup well, have lots of pace and aren't short of individual skill. Same team again, and we'll need to get that their fullbacks so they can't get forwards.

Will be a really good test for us.

17 hours ago, Mjvilla said:

£15 is an absolute joke. To view on a sky sports channel too. Sky making money from this. **** THEM. They demand enough in subscription fees. Bunch of **** arseholes. Wish we could shut sky down. If EVERYONE stopped paying for it. It's the only way. Scumbags.

Been saying this for years!

They'll be well up for this after the thrashing West Ham gave them. I really don't know what to expect.

A win here would be massive for us, and take us to over a 3rd of last season's point total after 4 games.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

They'll be well up for this after the thrashing West Ham gave them. I really don't know what to expect.

A win here would be massive for us, and take us to over a 3rd of last season's point total after 4 games.

Would you have felt better if they’d thrashed West Ham instead?

7 minutes ago, Nigel said:

We can afford to lose this and still be flying. Anything else is a bonus here!

This is true. I doubt even a loss, unless it's an absolute battering, would bring down the optimism surrounding the players at the moment.

I think we can do a job here. After last Sunday, we've proven we can compete with the best in this league.

16 hours ago, Davkaus said:

It really is amazing when put like that and don't worry, we're too good for them😉

On 09/10/2020 at 20:37, il_serpente said:

All out attack down James Justin's side.

He does appear to be the weak link in the back four right now but all of the back four were horrible against West Ham.  We will have to up our game against you lot or we could be in big trouble.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gurru991 said:

He does appear to be the weak link in the back four right now but all of the back four were horrible against West Ham.  We will have to up our game against you lot or we could be in big trouble.

I think it will be a very even match up and a fun game all in all. not sure how to predict this one atm since we're flying but you have a good team and probably an off game against WHU. can't wait!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, osmark86 said:

I think it will be a very even match up and a fun game all in all. not sure how to predict this one atm since we're flying but you have a good team and probably an off game against WHU. can't wait!

I agree.It should be a dandy & i hope it"s a dandy for years to come. It would be nice to see new clubs coming along & pushing the entitled "top six"

• Like 1