Ratings & Reactions: Villa v Liverpool

limpid

Match Polls  

340 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/10/20 at 22:59

Was supposed to give ratings and stuff today, but what's the point. It's all been said.

What a match though. Splendid. 

I'm just gutted Villa Park was empty. These type of results might come about 2 times in a century and nobody was there to sing it through. **** sucks. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

Couldn't get to sleep because of the adrenaline watched highlights constantly. Even at 3:25am watched the whole game again on sky. Then woke up at 7.02. what's the sick line for my workplace again. 

Home office mate. Do it. 

And Shearer's comments on MOTD. Apart from saying we could have scored 10 or 11, he drew attention to the partnership of Jack and Ross the Boss - with the dry observation that Gareth Southgate should take note. 

• Like 1

I'm still buzzing after last night’s demolition of the champions, so many positives the way Barkley linked up with Jack and Ollie, the tactics by Smith, the finishing by Ollie.

We don’t get many days like that and this will be talked about for decades to come.

4 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

We've also now got 5 players who can shoot effectively from distance. Cash, Barkley, Mcginn, Watkins and Luiz. Jack can pop too when needed.

Even Nakamba was trying to keep up

It's too late to write a complete review of my take on the game, but I do feel the need to say I'm still in a state of euphoria and slight disbelief. 

What time do the extended highlights come out on Villa TV? I've blocked out four hours today to watch them on repeat. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

It's too late to write a complete review of my take on the game, but I do feel the need to say I'm still in a state of euphoria and slight disbelief. 

What time do the extended highlights come out on Villa TV? I've blocked out four hours today to watch them on repeat. 

You'll need that just for the bit when Jack corkscrews van Dijk into the turf.

• Haha 1

Â