England v Wales/England v Belgium/England v Denmark

andykeenan

Just now, Danishlad said:

Id love to watch that team. Put Konsa in there.

He’d be my choice but without a call up at all yet I thought I’d leave him out. The other choice is Gomez who is ok as back up at Liverpool and Keane who seems to be doing well at Everton but in all honesty I can’t remember having ever seen him play.

• Like 1

If everyone is fit and available vs Denmark at home

Henderson

TAA coady mings chilwell

Henderson Mount Maddison 

Sterling kane grealish

Vs belgium at home then Phillips or Rice comes in to the middle and you can argue more experience at the back but the form of the experienced players is shit 

Coady is currently England's best CB, if TAA was fit tonight and not picked then that's madness because he is this teams Ashley Cole, that's worse than grealish imo and Phillips is OK, the system he's in is hindering him more than ability

Edited by villa4europe
  • Like 1

Just now, Genie said:

Redknapp looks like he’s really pissed off about something.

As the post match punditry goes on they're talking about Jack more. You can see he's seething that Gareth didn't go for it but went defensive with each substitution

22 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Alex Scott demonstrating that gender doesn’t define someone’s ability to be an excellent pundit/analyst, as is Jamie Redknap...

I’d bang them both tbf

Edited by Wainy316
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, a m ole said:

The problem is with International managers is they usually have to actually fail to reach a tournament or crash out of it to get sacked. There is rarely preemptive action.

Agree

Statistically cos of all the qualifiers he's got a good record too but the sad reality is the penny has dropped that he's boring as **** and incredibly limited meaning we will get nowhere next summer 

I think he'll get the world cup too

Â