England v Wales/England v Belgium/England v Denmark

andykeenan

So to recap, we have one of the best English creative players sat on his arse, this season's top striker out on the wing, and a bloke who can hardly run up front doing **** all.

I love Kane, but him playing 90 minutes is insane.

• Like 2

Just now, Davkaus said:

So to recap, we have one of the best English creative players sat on his arse, this season's top striker out on the wing, and a bloke who can hardly run up front doing **** all.

Yep, everyone else on the pitch is a defender and we’re losing.

Just now, Davkaus said:

You are correct, the only thing missing is the manager is a cock

• Like 2

Just now, Zatman said:

Calvert Lewin playing left wing, that gif when Jack came on vs Denmark last time sums up Southgate tictacs

What tactics the prick could not pin the tail on the bleedin donkey

2 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Jose presser is going to be AWESOME!

Drama Popcorn GIF

• Haha 1

Think this is my longest run of England games I haven’t watched, sounds like it’s going about as you’d expect from the lineup. 

He’s an absolute fraud of a manager we’re going to waste what could be a very exciting group of players if he doesn’t get the bullet.

Â