England v Wales/England v Belgium/England v Denmark

andykeenan

1 minute ago, MachoFantastico said:

The quicker Southgate is gone the better. It's not even a Grealish thing, his team selection is just so uninspiring and lackluster. Have zero faith in his abilities. 

play 3 right backs yet the best right back of them all is 4th or 5th choice

Pope, Alexander Arnold, Grealish would enhance this team and any other centre back

I just don't understand what this fool is doing. Absolutely clueless. What a waste of a championship having this bloke in charge. Just so depressingly unambitious and dull. A waste of a really good generation of players. 

Edited by blunther

Gary Timms: With 10 men, you want a solid base and then some attacking players that can take the ball in tight spaces and perhaps glide past a player or two... Nope, no one springs to mind.

Bob Hawkins: Bring Grealish on. The least he’ll do is draw fouls in & around the box.

Jack getting love on the BBC site. Bob and Gary calling for him!

64 mins

Post update

England 0-1 Denmark

Jack Grealish watch...

He's still sat down, looking moody, in a big puffer jacket. So he's not coming on imminently.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Loxstock92 said:

Just noticed Robert skov was playing at left back? 

I know he’s been suggested on transfer thread as a winger? 

He’s being repurposed in Hoffenheim to left back. The danish pundits are discussing why, since he is such a good finisher but still lack in his defensive abilities. The national coach has decided to stick to Hoffenheims definition and put him at left back.

I prefer to see him further up the field.

• Thanks 1

Â