England v Wales/England v Belgium/England v Denmark

andykeenan

Just now, sidcow said:

Beating Belgium is possibly the worst thing to happen to English Football for a long time. 

Yep, took a Henderson dive to win a penalty, and a lucky deflection. England were at sea for 25 minutes in the first half, shame Belgium didn't want to get out of first gear.

4 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

Has Kane been on a Bruce diet? He looks about 2 stone overweight

Hes looks so flat footed tonight. We could do with someone that can keep hold of the ball. All this one touch football is no good when you are playing with 10 men 

6 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I don't understand the whole Grealish v Mount debate. 

It's Rashford he needs to be replacing. 

Agreed. It only turned into a Grealish/Mount debate because of Southgate's weird habit of always squeezing Mount into his answers when questions about Grealish were asked...even though he doesn't think they can play the same position.

• Like 2

Had to come on here to vent.

What a f*ckin sh*t show Southgate has turned England into. We have enough talent in all areas of the pitch to be amongst the very best in the world at the moment and he plays one dimensional defensive football. Again 7 defensive outfield players at home. WTF!!!

Pickford, 5 at the back including McGuire, Rice AND Philips in midfield.

Why are the press not all over this plonker, he has totally lost the plot, totally flushing our talent down the drain. It’s criminal.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, HanoiVillan said:

Not particularly trying to defend a poor performance, but Maguire's sending off seems pretty harsh to me, and I literally can't see what they were awarded the penalty for.

I only saw the 2nd yellow but that was a reckless challenge, some refs might have given a straight red for that. His miscontrol was embarrassing

• Like 1

Â