England v Wales/England v Belgium/England v Denmark

andykeenan

35 minutes ago, useless said:

Kesler's with the U19s they play Scotland tomorrow and then again on the 11th.

Barry, Aaron Ramsey, Seb Revan, and Chukwuemeka are with the U18s, but they don't have any games it's just a training camp.

Jacob Ramsey is with the U20s and they play Wales on the 13th.

Perfect thank you! 

I saw the squad announcements but was struggling to find the fixtures.

3 minutes ago, darrenm said:

My God, England's current squad is awful.

I honestly think it would be hugely improved by playing our back 4, Watkins, Grealish and Barkley.

I did look at it and think there was a lot of “filler” in it. 

England Under 21 team with Ramsdale, Sessegnon, Eze, Nketiah, Curtis Jones, Aarons, Hudson Odoi and Bellingham draw 3-3 with Andorra

Aidy Boothroyd another Southgate type chancer who is stealing a living as well

• Like 1

im welsh but obviously want england to win as long as villa are represented, its seems that englands feel good factor from when southgate started has gone and everyone is criticizing and questioning everything he does...........i dont think hes got that long left in the job to be honest  

1 hour ago, useless said:

England U19s kicking off against Scotland at 2pm, can't find any details of team news though so not sure if Kesler is starting or not.

Can't find anything at all on it - the Scotland team is on twitter but nothing else.

It an't be just us - there are surely thousands of football fans with young players in this that would love to know how it's going, especially with it being against Scotland. 

I can't believe this sort of stuff goes on invisibly in the modern era when there's crap like horse racing on the telly.

• Like 1

I saw a few others complaining about the lack of coverage.

I do know that Kesler was allocted the Number 12 shirt though, as he put it on his twitter, but given that starting elevens usually wear random numbers these days that probably doesn't offer any clue as to whether he's started or not.

47 minutes ago, useless said:

Maybe I'm just thick, but I would have expected everybody to be tested and then kept in that bubble until the results were in and then the game of football could be played rather than letting the results come out halfway through the game

Â