Goals Goals Goals

villa4europe

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Two top notch finishes from Paul Mullin. Ridiculous he's playing at Conference level. Hopefully not for too much longer. He's right footed for context of the first goal. 

Skip to 3 mins in for the goals. 

• Like 1

On 04/04/2022 at 10:03, Wezbid said:

Two top notch finishes from Paul Mullin. Ridiculous he's playing at Conference level. Hopefully not for too much longer. He's right footed for context of the first goal. 

Skip to 3 mins in for the goals. 

That's what a Conference "money club" will do.  He's just another Adam Rooney.

Just seen the payet goal

That's what every guy dreams of - and shanks horrifically high, wide, over the fence, out for a throw in, in to the canal behind the pitch, how many footballs have been lost trying to do that? 

Beuatuful goal, puskas winner right there 

Maybe I have not seen from a good angle correctly but while its a very good finish but its a bit overrated to call it goal of the season. He is under zero pressure and the ball has came to him at a perfect height

The Frankfurt goal I would rate better as he is getting closed down before he gets the shot off

56 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Maybe I have not seen from a good angle correctly but while its a very good finish but its a bit overrated to call it goal of the season. He is under zero pressure and the ball has came to him at a perfect height

The Frankfurt goal I would rate better as he is getting closed down before he gets the shot off

Like i said for me even though he's under no pressure playing football 2 or 3 times a week for 20 years in warm ups or messing about or even in games I've got starry eyed and tried that hundreds of times and it's safe to say I've never done that, I've hit a ball that sweetly very few times and never coming in from a cross, I've very very rarely seen anyone else do it either 

The frankfurt goal is nice don't get me wrong but I've hit one of them and seen mates hit a few of them 

That's the perspective I'm taking it from, I've tried and failed payets goal so many times 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Â