Carabao.live streaming (£10)

alreadyexists

Hmm can anyone register for the site? I just get a blank page with a promo field when I try and make an account. Is it because I am in the USA I wonder? Alreet fellow USA residents i am signed up for ESPN plus :) All good and ready to go! Stream seems good although Newcastle if playing so obviously the quality of football is awful.

Edited by ciggiesnbeer

11 minutes ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

Hmm can anyone register for the site? I just get a blank page with a promo field when I try and make an account. Is it because I am in the USA I wonder? Alreet fellow USA residents i am signed up for ESPN plus :) All good and ready to go! Stream seems good although Newcastle if playing so obviously the quality of football is awful.

VPN maybe required 

• Like 2

Cheers mate. Seems like it was a rights issue. ESPN works fine over here. I am delighted to be able to pay for a ticket to support the cup and watch Villa online! Good times!

USA residents below is where to purchase. If you are reading this panicked as the game has started then fyi its a very fast sign up, just an email then paypal, credit card = Instant access.

Cheers!

https://plus.espn.com/

Edited by ciggiesnbeer
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, tom_avfc said:

Does anybody know if it was available to watch after the match for people who couldn't tune in live?

Haven't used it before but I've just signed up for tonights match and it says my subscription expires on October 6th so I'm guessing I should be able to re-watch it up until then.

1 hour ago, tom_avfc said:

Does anybody know if it was available to watch after the match for people who couldn't tune in live?

I bought the last one and just logged in to check. It's still an "active subscription" until the 2nd but there seems to be no option to actually watch it. 

As a guess I'd say you won't be able to go in and watch it later but they have a support email address  carabaocupsupport@streamamg.com so prob worth dropping them an email before risking it 

• Thanks 1

The stream is already up and running. Think I'm going to watch it for the next couple of hours to let the excitement build. 

iTxizvJ.png

(I'm not. I'm going to watch Brentford first). 

8 hours ago, tom_avfc said:

I was wondering about this for the Bristol City game. I was able to watch it back afterwards, but only because I bought it and then left the stream tab open, meaning I could just click back to the start of the stream. Once I closed the tab, though, there was no way to get it back (that I could find)

Â