New layout - feedback

AVFC_Hitz

Question

3 minutes ago, pete101 said:

Only issue I am having is , where previously when I clicked on a thread , it took me to that post I had seen , now it takes me to the very 1st post on the thread 

Apologies, as no doubt that post will get quoted back into this thread about 50 thousand times more.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I think it looks snazzier. Clean, crispy, modern, you know. It is however very white.

Shame we couldn't get a bit more claret and blue into it. I mean, my missus is going to moan like f*** when I wake up for my middle-of-the-night piss and I'm lighting up the room by checking VT to see if there's any transfer developments. 

49 minutes ago, Villarocker said:

I think it looks snazzier. Clean, crispy, modern, you know. It is however very white.

Shame we couldn't get a bit more claret and blue into it. I mean, my missus is going to moan like f*** when I wake up for my middle-of-the-night piss and I'm lighting up the room by checking VT to see if there's any transfer developments. 

Turn the brightness down. Or turn on night mode. On Chrome Beta it's rendering fairly well in dark mode if your phone is in dark mode.

21 minutes ago, limpid said:

Turn the brightness down. Or turn on night mode. On Chrome Beta it's rendering fairly well in dark mode if your phone is in dark mode.

Limpid 🍻 I never knew my phone had a dark mode until I read that reply. Cheers for the advice. Just goes to show that something said in jest can lead to enlightenment 👍