Jump to content
  • 0

New layout - feedback


AVFC_Hitz

Question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
3 minutes ago, pete101 said:

Only issue I am having is , where previously when I clicked on a thread , it took me to that post I had seen , now it takes me to the very 1st post on the thread 

Apologies, as no doubt that post will get quoted back into this thread about 50 thousand times more.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
  • 0
21 minutes ago, pete101 said:

Only issue I am having is , where previously when I clicked on a thread , it took me to that post I had seen , now it takes me to the very 1st post on the thread 

Covered here:

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
  • 0

But there's no edit function as I discovered above when trying to edit out an 'l' and quoted myself.

Edit: There is an edit function but it has moved to the options at the top right of the post.

Edited by snowychap
Link to post

  • 0
59 minutes ago, snowychap said:

I do like that the amount of content in quoted posts is automaticallly limited with the option to expand.

This is perfect.

I hate when people quote massive posts over and over

  • Like 4
Link to post

  • 0

I have to say it's growing on me. The initial shock and disappointment is going. Still prefer the old version (I bet if it changes again in 5 years I'll say I prefer this version though!). 

Link to post
  • 0

I think it looks snazzier. Clean, crispy, modern, you know. It is however very white.

Shame we couldn't get a bit more claret and blue into it. I mean, my missus is going to moan like f*** when I wake up for my middle-of-the-night piss and I'm lighting up the room by checking VT to see if there's any transfer developments. 

Link to post
  • 0
49 minutes ago, Villarocker said:

I think it looks snazzier. Clean, crispy, modern, you know. It is however very white.

Shame we couldn't get a bit more claret and blue into it. I mean, my missus is going to moan like f*** when I wake up for my middle-of-the-night piss and I'm lighting up the room by checking VT to see if there's any transfer developments. 

Turn the brightness down. Or turn on night mode. On Chrome Beta it's rendering fairly well in dark mode if your phone is in dark mode.

Link to post

  • 0
21 minutes ago, limpid said:

Turn the brightness down. Or turn on night mode. On Chrome Beta it's rendering fairly well in dark mode if your phone is in dark mode.

Limpid 🍻 I never knew my phone had a dark mode until I read that reply. Cheers for the advice. Just goes to show that something said in jest can lead to enlightenment 👍

Link to post
  • 0
15 minutes ago, Villarocker said:

Limpid 🍻 I never knew my phone had a dark mode until I read that reply. Cheers for the advice. Just goes to show that something said in jest can lead to enlightenment 👍

Every days is a learning day.

Link to post
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â