Clicking on topic title is not taking me to the last read post any more

Lichfield Dean

Question

14 answers to this question

39 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

My settings screen doesn't look like that. 

Try this mate. 

* 3 horizontal lines (settings)

* Account

* Account settings

* 3 horizontal lines at top of screen that says  'settings area' this brings down a drop box

* Then click content view behaviour. 

41 minutes ago, av1 said:

Try this mate. 

* Account

* Account settings

* 3 horizontal lines at top of screen that says  'settings area' this brings down a drop box

Brilliant, thanks. 

On 25/09/2020 at 18:18, av1 said:

Try this mate. 

* Account

* Account settings

Ah, that Settings Area drop-down totally bypassed me. I was hunting for an option but didn't spot that menu at all.

I'm having this problem still. I have followed the instructions above, several times. When I do I check it is saved. It works ok once or twice then it goes back to taking me to the first post. 3 times I have checked in the last hour. I also cleared cache etc before the last time I did it.

2 hours ago, colhint said:

I'm having this problem still. I have followed the instructions above, several times. When I do I check it is saved. It works ok once or twice then it goes back to taking me to the first post. 3 times I have checked in the last hour. I also cleared cache etc before the last time I did it.

Please follow the instructions at the top of the forum. This doesn't appear to be related to the site upgrade in September.

I suspect that clearing your cookies and cache will fix the problem..

20 minutes ago, astondalston said:

I get this issue but only when I click on the links in the Featured Topics/Topics sidebar on the Villa Forum.

They are working for me. Care to follow the instructions and share the info requested at the top of the forum?

6 hours ago, astondalston said:

Care to specify which instructions and info you mean?

Please check the existing topics in this forum if you have a problem. Please also use the search at the top of the page to search this "Site Issues" forum. If you can't find your issue, please start a new topic. Please only report one issue per topic.

Feel free to post test topics, but please include the word "TEST" in the subject of test posts.

If you are reporting a problem with the web site please clear your browser's cache and cookies and preferably test using another browser and if you are mobile test a wifi connection. Include the OS and browser you are using in your post.

Â