Ross Barkley

LondonLax

1 hour ago, rjw63 said:

small heath forum, right about now...

spacer.png

FDE Brum, Birmingham, United Kingdom, 36 minutes ago

Welcome to Birmingham Ross. What a career. You've gone from a team that is never relegated (Everton) to a team that gets relegated on a regular basis. KRO.

• Haha 4

My oldest stepson always groaned when barkley was brought on for chelsea. However my stepson was brought up with fancy foreign names.

He looks decent, comes from a regular top 6 club and is a bit of a unit in midfield.

Only real negative is we now have a bin dipper in our camp.

A nice surprise. A really good signing.  On a side note Mason Mount has a England manager and a club manager who rates him very high by the looks of it.. Good player no doubt but a lot of it seems like blind faith, even the Chelsea fans seem puzzled by it.                                               

1 minute ago, dudevillaisnice said:

A nice surprise. A really good signing.  On a side note Mason Mount has a England manager and a club manager who rates him very high by the looks of it.. Good player no doubt but a lot of it seems like blind faith, even the Chelsea fans seem puzzled by it.                                               

Gareth ?

I don't mind this signing at all. It's a loan deal from a club where he's been getting top level football and playing with a lot of international players regularly. We needed someone in that midfield who adds a bit of everything. He will track back, not afraid to make a tackle and he has an eye for goal. He can only strengthen us, surely? Also, he is going to be aware that he will need to perform well in order for Chelsea to want to keep him on and to have a chance at being picked for England. 

I just watched his wonder goal against LFC in last season's FA Cup... he dribbled brilliantly with lots of quick little touches with the outside of his foot, something that Jack does so well. There were four in a row, possibly even five, which kept the ball away from the three defenders that were near him. 

Â