Ross Barkley

LondonLax

Just now, tomav84 said:

i imagine ramsey's fate depends on whether we can sell/loan out lansbury. i can see him staying with us if lansbury goes.

I reckon his recent performances have put him above Lansbury anyway.  Can't see a situation where you'd want to bring Lansbury on over Ramsey Or Conor. The possible scenarios:

Behind trying to score from our limited options - conor

Drawing but can't find a break through - conor

Winning comfortably need to blood the youth -ramsey

Winning need to see a game out - conor/ramsey/nakamba depending on opposition

Lansbury just doesnt have a role to fill now.

Also..6 days from topic created to signing...we're getting better.  Means we might still sign someone we've not been linked with so far ;)

6 minutes ago, Danishlad said:

I am so please with this . This signing will make everyone in the team a better player.

another great trade off.....thats what does happen.

The better quality around you, the more it spins off on to you.

1 minute ago, alreadyexists said:

I like trying to work our who’s hand is who’s... I think RB’s are the two top ones like a little dinosaur and dean and Lange are crossing arms behind the shirt 

That's Tommy Elphick holding the shirt

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Not quite yet, the main topic is still the injustice of the 1975 FA Cup semi final

Reminds me of that song. To the tune of the laughing policeman, " there was a certain team by the name of Birmingham, they got knocked out the FA Cup by Alex Stock's Fulham, it was in the final minute, the referee blew up, ans now those blue and white bastards are out the FA Cup, ha, ha, ha,. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Fair play for quoting yourself though TRO. I wanted to believe this one but didn’t at first, but then when Trent said he was coming I was pretty confident.

when I first heard, i said to my brother-in law......what is the source? almost in disbelief.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BOF said:

The comments on this from Chelsea fans are almost universally positive towards Barkley and negative towards Chelsea & Lampard.

It's a great read actually. Warms the heart on a chilly Wednesday.

We like to pop down to The Smoke to do our posh shopping. 

• Haha 4

Â