Ross Barkley

LondonLax

15 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Thought he was awful for us, but no point kicking a man while he's down. Obviously a low point in his career.

He’s got enough money to live a comfortable life for ever, so football isn’t really important. Needs some good people to get around him and sort his head out. 

21 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Thought he was awful for us, but no point kicking a man while he's down. Obviously a low point in his career.

It must genuinely be the lowest point. He came to Villa and said "I was surprised at the quality of players I found here, considering where they finished in the league". And then he ends up not being able to get into the first XI.

• Like 1

His seasons over and he goes for drimk, big deal. No one should bat an eyelid  at this shit show click bate bollox.

His career so far is a big loss to football and a lesson to all youngsters, he could have , and hopefully will be,  a brilliant  player . 

There's still time for him to turn this all around . He needs  a new start at a new club  with a manager and team that can bring the best out of him. For me he needs to be the main player for the team to make it happen for him. Good luck Ross 👍

2 hours ago, Indigo said:

The absolute state of that article and the rags that produce the likes of it ffs.

Yeah I bet the description of what happened is well over the top. Those quotes sound completey made up. Sanctimonious drivel.

Edited by birdman

Season is over for him so it's a none story. If he wasn't banned from being picked v his home club then it may possibly have been a story for the fan boards of Chelsea/ villa due to a player out and about right before a game.

It must really be a slow news day to have a few pics of a premier league player ( not even a great one) out with his friend and being drunk after the season for him has ended with zero chance of going to the euros.

Â