Ross Barkley

LondonLax

2 hours ago, dubbs said:

Thing is if he knows we're not going to sign him he's not going to be arsed about performing for us is he. 

So he's known we weren't going to sign him for most of the season 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, mottaloo said:

"You f****ing should be arsed. F*** off Ross, f*** off man !"

Would not suprise me in the slightest.

I recall a tweet by Tyrone only a few games back after Barkley had been left out, where he congratulated everyone for putting in a 'solid effort' to get the win (or words to that affect) which to me was an innuendo stating how much better we are as a unit without that useless piece of shit anywhere near the first team!

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Would not suprise me in the slightest.

I recall a tweet by Tyrone only a few games back after Barkley had been left out, where he congratulated everyone for putting in a 'solid effort' to get the win (or words to that affect) which to me was an innuendo stating how much better we are as a unit without that useless piece of shit anywhere near the first team!

I was sure this was "F-ing sh*t pass. F*ck off Konsa. F*ck off man" after a hospital pass from Konsa that put Mings under pressure.

Edited by ejvilla

12 hours ago, DCJonah said:

Doesn't he say **** shit pass?

I think some just want it to a direct attack at Barkley.

I lip read it as "****ing shit pass.. **** off back to Chelsea. **** off back"

• Like 2

That middle word is not Ross, nor is it Ezri. Not sure what it is but looks like it starts with a B. Kinda looks almost like "F**k off bulls**t".

Who has the nickname bulls**t?

Edited by MrBlack

21 hours ago, mottaloo said:

"You f****ing should be arsed. F*** off Ross, f*** off man !"

Said in the mings thread the main thing for me wasn't the lip reading, it was the commentator nailing a Ross Barkley pass

"towards traore" 

That sums him up (and villas midfield in general most of the time) it's not a pass "to traore" just towards him, booted it in his general direction, it's a pass for traore to go and win, how many passes towards their team mates for them to go and win did you see Man City play? We kill ourselves so often 

• Like 2

Sadly it looks like Smith is doing a drinkwater and insisting he starts against an on paper, poorer team.

A team however who are likely to battle and fight for every ball while the scores are level, something dross is not famed for.

I can only hope that the rest of the team for once in a good few months, are all playing well.then it won't matter how he is playing.

As much as I've gone from loving that we got him to hating that we've got him, the over riding of wanting us to win always trumps seeing a crap player get more minutes than they deserve.

10 minutes ago, AV82 said:

Honestly we have no-one else to play. Prove us wrong Ross.

Sadly so - only other option really is Ramsey but he's not ready for the pressure of being our attacking outlet through the middle IMO. All we can really do is hope that this is the day he comes good again. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, lexicon said:

Sadly so - only other option really is Ramsey but he's not ready for the pressure of being our attacking outlet through the middle IMO. All we can really do is hope that this is the day he comes good again. 

Dunno I’d much rather start Ramsey and have A Ramsey on the bench tbh

Â