Ross Barkley

LondonLax

Am I only the only one who thought we saw glimpses of the Ross that first joined us.

He was showing for the ball, tracking back, making some nice threaded passes, he looked interested and alert,  I actually thought he was good last night.

Looked more determined when first on. Jinked past a player, drove forward....then caned a long ball to their defender instead of passing simply to a Villa player out wide.

Did that a few times, then went through 5/10mins of almost looking like he was asserting himself through midfield, then gave up doing that and saw out the final part of the match doing very little 

10 minutes ago, dubbs said:

Thing is if he knows we're not going to sign him he's not going to be arsed about performing for us is he. 

Especially since he has the same chance as Ledley King to get into the England squad.

He could still be playing for pride, to show the Tuchel he future at Chelsea or to impress any club looking to sign him in the summer. But he ain't doing that either.

He's mentally on a beach in Dubai.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

I’d say a deal is very unlikely given how most the season has panned out for him. Which is a shame as I was delighted and excited when he signed. 

He hasnt started in the last 10 games, I think a full time deal is dead

• Like 2

3 hours ago, mottaloo said:

"You f****ing should be arsed. F*** off Ross, f*** off man !"

I'm not a professional lip reader but I'm pretty sure he says "**** off you pussy" in the middle rather than "**** off Ross".

Seems pretty clear who he's talking to though.

If its true as described....

Dean needs to act on this, we can't be having this.....Tyrone clearly angry....some team spirit.

good for Ross, it was Tyrone and not Roy Keane or Vinnie Jones.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

I mean.....I'm not keen on Barkley myself.....

But is this actually to Barkley?

I saw it last night live and i thought he said "f*** off Matt" at the end to matt targett.

I don't know for sure...perhaps I've been influenced by the guy who tweeted it. The first one about being arsed would definitely apply to Barkley and not Targett though. 

Edited by mottaloo
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

I saw it last night live and i thought he said "f*** off Matt" at the end to matt targett.

I don't know for sure...perhaps I've been influenced by the guy who tweeted it. The first one about being arsed would definitely applies to Barkley and not Targett though. 

We need to be sure.

1 minute ago, TRO said:

We need to be sure.

Bust ups frequently happen especially on the training ground but i doubt we'll ever know for sure.

I agree with you though 

1 minute ago, mottaloo said:

Bust ups frequently happen especially on the training ground but i doubt we'll ever know for sure.

I agree with you though 

No better way of leading to one, than a player, not pulling his weight.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Zatman said:

He hasnt started in the last 10 games, I think a full time deal is dead

Yeah, there is no chance we buy him and I doubt he'd want to come anyway. It hasn't worked out at all for anyone.

• Haha 1

Â