Ross Barkley

LondonLax

1 minute ago, avfcDJ said:

I’m really excited about the potential signing. It’s one of those where if it doesn’t come off I’ll be genuinely gutted. 

Yep. Strangely I always thought he was quite short, had no idea until just now that he's 6'2. Him plus a left forward and it's been an astonishingly good window. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

I'm amazed there are people on here who wouldn't want Ross Barkley at Villa.

I've come round to it.

Maybe I underrate him? He seems very popular.

IMO if we were to sign a really good left winger (Rashica perhaps), he wouldn't start. Because of that I don't think he's worth the wages we'd be paying.

Barkley could and probably would play his best football here - total Martinez situation IMHO - all he needs is to be starting games and be surrounded by some quality in a team full of good vibes and a bit of confidence. Will take us up a level I am positive. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Awol said:

Yep. Strangely I always thought he was quite short, had no idea until just now that he's 6'2. Him plus a left forward and it's been an astonishingly good window. 

Yeah he’s a big lad 😁 which gives us something we don’t currently have in the middle, as well as his technical ability.

I never used to like him, but my friend is an Everton fan and wouldn’t ever stop talking about him. Then my Chelsea friend was saying how underrated he was and I watched him closely and realised he’s a decent player. Probably too good for us where we are, but the sort of signing we need to progress.

• Like 2

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â