Ross Barkley

LondonLax

Had no impact on the game, we were poor before we brought him on and we were poor after he came on

Complete non event 

For who he is and what he would be if we tried to sign him that's not enough, Ramsey can get away with it, he can't 

• Like 1

Least he notched up another useless back heel flick to go with the 3000 he's already done since joining. 

I expect us to recruit someone better than Barkley this summer, Chelsea are on drugs if they think anyone is going to pay £40mill for him. 

• Like 1

Just now, villa4europe said:

Who else is there? 

It was Barkley Ramsey or Nakamba 

If he'd brought Nakamba on at 0-0 I doubt many here would be ok with it 

You could move Luiz into the 8 role and bring on Nakamba. Or yes, Ramsey. Literally anyone but Ross.

We were a complete mess before he came on and we were a complete mess after he came on so nothing changed at all. 

Thank god for his sake that mess up in our box didn't lead to a Wolves goal, bloody hell this place would've been even worse. 

Not his ‘fault’ for the second half display, as we were pretty poor before he came on.

However, he did nothing when he did, other than almost gift them a goal.

One thing for sure, he’s not worth the fee or the wages that have been suggested.

Failed experiment, was worth a go, he’s worth a late gamble in games because despite everything else, he’s got a shot in his locker that no one else has.  Didn’t see any other sub that was worth a punt.

For me, his villa fate was decided about 10 games ago.  If we’re paying for him to be here, then we may as well make use of him here and there.

• Like 1

Â