Ross Barkley

LondonLax

Lack of fitness / defensive workrate aside, I was surprised to see him so high on this table. Everyone else there except for CHO is seemingly having a good season.

gnn4bqaky8l61.png

I wonder why his assist total is comparatively poor if he's creating so many shots. Is he creating bad chances or just a bit unlucky? The fact his xA/90 is triple his A/90 suggests he might be a little bit unlucky.

9 hours ago, YouUnastanFren said:

Lack of fitness / defensive workrate aside, I was surprised to see him so high on this table. Everyone else there except for CHO is seemingly having a good season.

gnn4bqaky8l61.png

I wonder why his assist total is comparatively poor if he's creating so many shots. Is he creating bad chances or just a bit unlucky? The fact his xA/90 is triple his A/90 suggests he might be a little bit unlucky.

Noone doubts his talent, but hes lazy.  Hes a luxury player, and we aren't good enough to carry him.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, YouUnastanFren said:

gnn4bqaky8l61.png

He was taking a lot of set pieces early on so this might have added to it

Look, I hope something happens and he turns into a world beater.... but he's come on here with 30 mins to go at 0-0.

He's just trotting up and down the middle of the pitch and it looks like he's deliberately trying to not get involved.

It's like he's won a competition.

• Like 1

I'm not the one for wishing injuries on players but Barkley getting a hamstring injury and being out for the rest of the season would be a real blessing in disguise

I just don't want him anywhere near the squad

Edited by villalad21

1 minute ago, villalad21 said:

I'm not the one for wishing injuries on players but Barkley getting a hamstring injury and being out for the rest of the season would be a real blessing in disguise

Very magnanimous of you.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

You're a disgrace.

4 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

The bloke ain't arsed. 

Without Jack we are not a good side. We need him. He is our 2nd best player but he ain"t arsed.

Yep... He's gassed out, checked out, doesn't care any more..... but if he's our 2 best player we ought to be in a relegation fight.

I think his career is all but over.

Edited by jimmygreaves
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Yes he’s poor but wouldn’t wish injury on anybody ,  fans like you are have always been a big part in our downfall as a club, imagine somebody wishing you injury and being off work for a year .  

Just now, gwi1890 said:

Yes he’s poor but wouldn’t wish injury on anybody ,  fans like you are have always been a big part in our downfall as a club, imagine somebody wishing you injury and being off work for a year .  

Heat of the moment.

I don't actually wish for him to get injured.

Still don't want him anywhere near the squad though.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, lexicon said:

Screwed up with the suicidal backpass but other than that, no complaints. Came on when we were well under the cosh.

Ramsey was more affective and he was on the wing. Not sure what's up with Ross but he's not good enough to start for us and I'm not sure he should be on as sub either 

Â