Ross Barkley

LondonLax

1 minute ago, ramshackler said:

Hence my words... At.This.Level....

Football is football. [Insert Brian Clough quote] It's the same bollocks said about Martinez people saying only played x amount of PL games over x amount of years. He's clearly quality keeper with several jobs to do and he does them with aplomb

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Laughable Chimp said:

Really don't get all this talk of Jack moving into the middle. I know it might seem like he's the type of player who's playstyle works best in that position but he's best work have by far all come from the left wing.

It could be an issue of pace. Grealish tends to slow the game down, so having someone on the wing who can break quickly will help us on the counter. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, villan-scott said:

On the bench for Chelsea today but RLC isn’t. I guess Barkley can’t be that close to coming in for him to be involved today. 

As raised many times by others, Milner played for us a few hours before his move. I wouldn’t read too much into it mate.  

5 minutes ago, Awol said:

As raised many times by others, Milner played for us a few hours before his move. I wouldn’t read too much into it mate.  

I know, but the Milner situation is fairly unique.

I also know a lot can change in a short space of time so not ruling any move out.  

2 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

I would prefer Loftus-Cheek, not all that sold on Barkley.

Like asking whether you’d prefer oral from Mia Khalifa or Jesse Jane. You’re winning either way. 

• Haha 4

Barkley starting on the bench today at Albion. I would like to see him in a Villa shirt, decent player and would definitely give Smith more options in midfield. Whether we get somebody of Barkleys staure is another thing but we are light for options should McGinn Grealish or Luiz get a long term injury.. 

Â