Ross Barkley

LondonLax

On 09/05/2021 at 22:03, MrSmirch said:

The “long COVID” conspiracy theorists have gone very quiet. I thought that was the reason for his performances? No? Don’t fancy spending money on him now? Oh well.

What a strange post.

On 09/05/2021 at 18:23, ciggiesnbeer said:

He has already done more than enough this season to justify his loan costs. But he has not done any where near enough for us to invest in him on a permanent.

In a nutshell.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

I do find some of the vitriol here a bit depressing. We have had him for a season, it hasn't worked out, and he is going back to Chelsea. Has had a few good games but ultimately not consistent enough which sums up his career unfortunately.

Its also the plus of a loan. I think quite a few of us would have happily seen big money spent last summer on him.

This guys "closing down" 

He shapes himself up in a position that says go on then do something to get round me... That something is walk 3 steps either side... And then he passes them on 

Lazy lazy ****, constantly looks to line up in a position and take shape rather than close the ball down because its the easier thing to do

Edited by villa4europe

Instead of flapping your arms instead of moaning at teammates instead of sloping your shoulders instead of trotting about feeling sorry for yourself ....have you tried not been absolutel shite?

You're the worst player on the team. By far.

You absolute mug.

A sad regression, both from the heights of the start of the season, and from the very slight mini-revival he was staging over the last 2 or 3 matches.

Rank tonight. He looked pretty upset when he came off, I find it hard to be too mad at him, I feel like he's fully aware it's all gone to shit.

• Like 2

Â