Ross Barkley

LondonLax

1 minute ago, Tomaszk said:

When the hell did this even happen? He was on the bench for Chelsea last night.

Cars are a thing now :lol:

Well done Villa - this is a really great signing and a signal of intent.  

Haha, from Danny Drinkwater on loan to Ross Barkley in 1 season.  Absolutely immense! 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Greenfly said:

Oh nice, I didn't actually think this would happen. This might be the very thing we need to give us a kick on this season.

There is never a better time to do things like this, than when we are on a high

I suspect the backroom 4 strike again.

2 minutes ago, TRO said:

This is a good signing on paper.....It is clearly another statement of improved quality......and what a time to do it, when we are "Flying" ( thanks Jurgen)

It is another signing that will elevate the club.....now this will take pressure off Jack.

Well Done Villa.

This 100%

Extremely pleased with this signing. I think he will be a key player to really boost results for us when playing lower half teams (unlike Fulham) who park the bus a bit more and are difficult for us to break down. His passing and long range shooting will make an excellent addition to the midfield. 

• Like 1

WOW! i really wanted barkley after all the talk of him possibly coming here but i never really believed he would. Loan or permanent, to have him here for a year will aid our teams development. what a window this is turning out to be, we mean business and for that, huge credit has to be given to NSWE and the management team. UTFV!

Good Luck Ross!

• Like 1

Very happy with this, I've always rated him. I don't even mind if it's not a loan-to-buy, it's not like he's really at the stage where he needs much development.

Good statement signing from the club and will hopefully give us a bit more quality in midfield and help us maintain possession. Feel a bit for Connor – assuming that's whose spot he'll be taking – but hopefully that'll light a fire under him.

Â