Match Thread: Bristol C v Villa

limpid

Ramsey has to be given some minutes in the Premier League this season. His first touch is immaculate. He always receives the ball on the half turn. His movement and positioning are brilliant. I wanna see him in the big league. 

I thought Bristol might do a number on us tonight but overall we've done well. Traore looks like he is very good off the ball and cuts out passing lanes very well. Once he's fit he's going to be dangerous.

We've looked good I think, then ew boy looks to have some quality, Davis has been excellent (but his pressing has been a bit hit and miss) and Ramsey has looked really sharp.

Lansbury is giving a skipper's performance and the skipper, Elmo has looked solid at the back. 

El Ghazi looks a little rusty and Taylor is occasionally getting far enough forward that he scares himself, but we look assured and comfortable.

Excellent stuff.

2 minutes ago, rayk said:

What’s great is that even though Jacob looks the business his brother Aaron is supposed to be even better!

Similar with the Moore brothers both turned out to be shit

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

We've looked good I think, then ew boy looks to have some quality, Davis has been excellent (but his pressing has been a bit hit and miss) and Ramsey has looked really sharp.

Lansbury is giving a skipper's performance and the skipper, Elmo has looked solid at the back. 

El Ghazi looks a little rusty and Taylor is occasionally getting far enough forward that he scares himself, but we look assured and comfortable.

Excellent stuff.

Contrary to the pre match comments, it seems the manager does know what he's doing after all 😋