11 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

------------------------------Steer-----------------------------

Elmo-----------Hause--------Engels----------Taylor

--------------------------Nakamba--------------------------

--------------Lansbury----------Ramsey----------------

Traore--------------------------------------------El Ghazi

----------------------------Davis------------------------------

Maybe?

I'd say you are right with this start 11 but I don't think Engels will be fit. Mings or Konsa to step in. 

The more time we can give to Ramsey the better as we need options for CM and if we aren't going to buy we are going to have to promote. 

12 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

Maybe?

Agreed

12 minutes ago, nepal_villan said:

Presuming Bristol City fields their normal side, I feel we are likely to lose this one unless the likes of Mings, Grealish and Watkins play.  

Apparently they will make changes too.  Mings will likely play as Engels still has his thigh strain.

11 hours ago, Mat Kendrick's Dentist said:

Any chance you know if these games can be viewed after the fact? May not be able to watch live but would be happy to pay a tenner to watch later that night!

No idea man, just seen that it was being shown live on there so thought I'd share the info.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Looks like Engels is unavailable and Konsa won't be risked - so we might well be seeing Mings in this one.

Three games in and we have our first injury crisis!

Isn't this the type of situation where someone from the Academy/U23 is supposed to step-up and cover?  

16 minutes ago, nepal_villan said:

Isn't this the type of situation where someone from the Academy/U23 is supposed to step-up and cover?  

Mungo Bridge would be the candidate, but I'm not sure if a.) he's ready and b.) Hause is able to nurse a youngster through a game.

19 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

I can't see us scoring a goal with that line-up.   Though we don't have anyone else if we aren't planning on using Grealish and Watkins.

Didn't Smith say he wants to try and win the trophy? I think a semi-strong (Kenneth Williams) team might be played.

Martinez

Elmo                        Hause                                              Mings                                      Taylor

Marv

Conor                              Ramsey

Traore                                                  Davis                                                   AEG

3 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

Mungo Bridge would be the candidate, but I'm not sure if a.) he's ready and b.) Hause is able to nurse a youngster through a game.

Looked nowhere near first team level in the EFL Trophy vs Sunderland. I think it'll be Hause and Mings. We definitely need another centre-half IMO if Hause is our cover for both right- and left-sided centre-half

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, sidcow said:

So apparently you can pay £10 and watch this on carabaocup.live. 

Anyone heard anything about it, if it works etc? 

Yup, I tested it out tonight. You just pay a tenner on the link posted on this thread and you're given a stream. It seems you can watch it back as well in case you can't watch it live

16 minutes ago, Mat Kendrick's Dentist said:

Yup, I tested it out tonight. You just pay a tenner on the link posted on this thread and you're given a stream. It seems you can watch it back as well in case you can't watch it live

What the hecky heck are you watching tonight? 

11 minutes ago, sidcow said:

What the hecky heck are you watching tonight? 

Nothing! I'm sad enough to buy a stream to the Wet Spam-Hull game, as I won't be able to watch live on Thursday, and wanted to know if I should just get a few score updates on my phone or whether I'd be able to watch it after the fact when I get home 😅

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Spoony said:

I hope we smash them. Never really got why they’ve got it in for us so let’s not give them the pleasure of winning. 

I think it was mostly their manager a couple of years ago who had penis envy.