Pre-Match Thread

MaVilla

Should be good as a run out for most of the players not first 11.

Would be good to get 60-70 mins in to Traore also.

Probably wouldn't want to risk any other main starters where possible, as Fulham is only 4 days later.

1 minute ago, The Fun Factory said:

What else do you propose? Paper, scissor, stone?

VAR would have a field day with that! 35 replays to work out whether Villa changed the paper into scissors at the last second. 

No, I don’t propose anything as an alternative. It’s just sad that all games aren’t televised when nobody can actually go. I’m sure there’ll be some highlights though, it’s not the end of the world. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, It's Your Round said:

VAR would have a field day with that! 35 replays to work out whether Villa changed the paper into scissors at the last second. 

No, I don’t propose anything as an alternative. It’s just sad that all games aren’t televised when nobody can actually go. I’m sure there’ll be some highlights though, it’s not the end of the world. 

Yeah on Quest. The efl must be geniuses to moving their highlights package from the BBC, to Five, and now Quest. 

6 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Yeah on Quest. The efl must be geniuses to moving their highlights package from the BBC, to Five, and now Quest. 

I thought my days of watching Quest were long gone after promotion, I'll humbly find my way back through the channel list to find it again. 

9 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

I thought my days of watching Quest were long gone after promotion, I'll humbly find my way back through the channel list to find it again. 

Colin Murray still thinks he is funny and the studio looks like a broom cupboard, and there is no HD option. I just hope we don't ever go back to that for a whole season!

• Like 1

Tough game, but with a home game in the next round for the winner incentive to win still there, plus another game for the back ups / those in need. No Grealish here but I'd play McGinn

Nyland

Elmo Hausa Mings Taylor

McGinn Nakamba Ramsay

Traore Davis AEG

Have Jack and Ollie on the bench 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

Colin Murray still thinks he is funny and the studio looks like a broom cupboard, and there is no HD option. I just hope we don't ever go back to that for a whole season!

Quest HD is on Sky channel 144.

But the highlights show is on Wednesday night.🙄🙄

Edited by Derryvillan
wording

38 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

------------------------------Steer-----------------------------

Elmo-----------Hause--------Engels----------Taylor

--------------------------Nakamba--------------------------

--------------Lansbury----------Ramsey----------------

Traore--------------------------------------------El Ghazi

----------------------------Davis------------------------------

Maybe?

That should be the team. 

1 minute ago, icouldtelltheworld said:

Hope we take this one seriously, think the big clubs will be even less interested in the league cup this year so could be a great chance for us to go one better than last year.

Smith definitely is wants a cup run , its s cup that is over relatively soon and it’s a gateway into Europe

• Like 1