Hello

neilski

Hello fellow villians! (Will anyone actually read this i dunno!?)... ive been a long time lurker on this forum although i actually signed up a long time ago i havent been on for a while. 

So about me...Im 40, male, married with 2 kids 7 and 9, wife is a from a family of bluenoses unfortunately! 

A strange and almost unbelievable(and sad) fact about me is that even though im 40 and ive been a fan of Aston villa since i was about 10 i have never been to a game ...infact i have never been to a live football match!!!...i dont know why really, ive always wanted to, i guess my family was never into football and would never have taken me to match even if i'd have asked. All my friends were blues fans unfortunately and obviously had nobody to go with because of this. So ever year i say im going to go to a game/s it just passes me by for one reason or another. Last season and this one i have really wanted to go and have considered just going alone but i just feel like a billy no mates, as i do like a drink and would be great to a few people to spend match day with, few pints before, watch the game and a few pints after to celebrate the win! 🤞, chips and home! 😵

So, hopefully i'll be able to get involved in the discussions with my limited knowledge but i will give it a try! 

Utv!!!