WM Football phone in

Follyfoot

13 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Lucky old me. Just got in the car to hear the wrinkly crone Polly.

Thinks squarehead Gardner should be Slo-Mo"s assistant.

Also gave Slo-Mo an 8 out of ten rating for the season.

Absolutely **** puddled.

How can Slo-Mo score an 8 when Squeaky Eddie gives the Baggies manager (his name escapes me) a 5. 

1 hour ago, stuart_75 said:

How can Slo-Mo score an 8 when Squeaky Eddie gives the Baggies manager (his name escapes me) a 5. 

They're both retards, is the obvious answer.

• Haha 2

Jeezus wept.

The drive time show has just had "Keith the Brummie Bard" reading his poem about the Commonwealth games.

What an absolute pile of steaming shite. Daft word removed kept blathering as he couldn't read his own writing.

And most of it concerned local football teams.

Historians FC were namechecked. Only an inbred Nose or a sad retard Boggie would think of that.

Brummie Bard?

**** brummie turd more like.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, rjw63 said:

Jeezus wept.

The drive time show has just had "Keith the Brummie Bard" reading his poem about the Commonwealth games.

What an absolute pile of steaming shite. Daft word removed kept blathering as he couldn't read his own writing.

And most of it concerned local football teams.

Historians FC were namechecked. Only an inbred Nose or a sad retard Boggie would think of that.

Brummie Bard?

**** brummie turd more like.

Do you remember an obsessed ollbeeyun fan called Bev who wrote and sang "really funny and zany" ditties about his team and occasionally taking the mick out of us ?

His tribute to Solomon Rondon ("they do Rondon Don, they do Rondon") was particularly underwhelming but call me Franksy waxed lyrical over them which only encouraged him 🙄

1 hour ago, mottaloo said:

Do you remember an obsessed ollbeeyun fan called Bev who wrote and sang "really funny and zany" ditties about his team and occasionally taking the mick out of us ?

His tribute to Solomon Rondon ("they do Rondon Don, they do Rondon") was particularly underwhelming but call me Franksy waxed lyrical over them which only encouraged him 🙄

Yeah I remember him.

retarded prick.

• Haha 2

So I've been stuck on the bastard M42 for 90 minutes, and I don't know if I was hearing things due to the onset of road rage, or it really was said.

A small heath called Josh is obviously the font of all football knowledge, as he told us all who the best centre back pairing of ALL TIME were, that never played for England, but the SHOULD have coz they were the BEST centre back pairing in the history of the Premier league.

Step forward Roger Johnson and Scott Dann. Obviously both robbed of an international career.

Either that or "Josh" is a spacer.png

• Haha 3

I wonder if we did a poll what percentage of regular callers into this pile of wank have some kind of identifiable disability of some sort or on some sort of spectrum? 

And yes I aware that's offensive to people with such difficulties.

1 hour ago, Pissflaps said:

I wonder if we did a poll what percentage of regular callers into this pile of wank have some kind of identifiable disability of some sort or on some sort of spectrum? 

And yes I aware that's offensive to people with such difficulties.

We already know any small heath's are inbred, that's a start.

Missed it tonight, hours have changed at work.

When it settles down a bit I should be able to listen on the phone, wouldn't want you all to miss out ;)

• Like 2

Boggy on now, got a soft spot for small heath because they have to live in our shadow.

Awwww.

Blose and Baggeez sitting in a tree

A

N

K

I

N

G

Edited by rjw63
  • Haha 4

Oh dear oh dear, here he is again: Pete the Reet(ard).

Now wants to see Jukey and Agent Hogan up front against the Jealous Guys.

Silly old word removed obviously wants to lose.

Â