WM Football phone in

Follyfoot

Chong is amazing apparently, but oh no, look out! Here comes Pete The Reet(ard).

Mate.

Another one who needs to get back to moaning about how shit they are, it's a lot more entertaining than this sploogefest over Trog and Chong. The small heath smackheads.

• Like 1

Wolveszzz fans after three defeats on the bounce : "the squad is threadbare".

Wolveszz fan tonight after one win in four :"we'em gotta great squad".

STFU you fickle jizzblob.

• Haha 1

The worst dogheads I've heard on that phone in are some smug lil yam yam called Phil who can barely hide his hate for us and also P(r)at from Warsaw.....I used to think he was from walsall until I saw a tweet from him with his location as Warsaw.....anyway, what a ungracious, dull, monotone person I've ever heard ! Don't think he's been on for a good while - which is nice - unless he's resurfaced this year ?

• Like 1

As mentioned earlier this phone-in is slowly dying on its knees. No Paul Franks and no so called "Legends" joining the phone in. Its now become the same 6 window lickers ringing in night after night, rinse and repeat.

I still tune in when I can 😬

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, stuart_75 said:

As mentioned earlier this phone-in is slowly dying on its knees. No Paul Franks and no so called "Legends" joining the phone in. Its now become the same 6 window lickers ringing in night after night, rinse and repeat.

I still tune in when I can 😬

I still miss the Gavin and Ross Friday night show

49 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Did he not get the tin tack for beating a fella in a wheelchair up?

Yeah, Bryan Savin who was a fellow BRMB presenter. I think it was more grabbing Savin by the lapels and lifting him out of his wheelchair. Something to do with Savin's show encroaching or overlapping on Butler's and TB got the hump when Savin complained.....or something like that. 

I got the impression that Tony Butler is or was a difficult character to work with 

Edited by mottaloo

1 hour ago, mottaloo said:

Yeah, Bryan Savin who was a fellow BRMB presenter. I think it was more grabbing Savin by the lapels and lifting him out of his wheelchair. Something to do with Savin's show encroaching or overlapping on Butler's and TB got the hump when Savin complained.....or something like that. 

I got the impression that Tony Butler is or was a difficult character to work with 

Other way around actually - from Butler's Wiki:

"In 1984, Butler was sacked from BRMB after a row with fellow broadcaster Brian Savin, who is disabled. Savin had sent a note to Butler complaining about coverage of a cricket match over-running into his show; Butler was said to have found the content of the note offensive and confronted Savin, pulling him out of his chair during the ensuing argument. The dismissal of such a high-profile personality was front-page news in Birmingham, and programmes on BRMB were severely affected as some of Butler's former colleagues walked out on strike.

Butler later commented that the matter had been blown out of all proportion, claiming that he remained friends with Savin. He preferred to attribute the sacking to a general falling-out with BRMB management."

42 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Other way around actually - from Butler's Wiki:

"In 1984, Butler was sacked from BRMB after a row with fellow broadcaster Brian Savin, who is disabled. Savin had sent a note to Butler complaining about coverage of a cricket match over-running into his show; Butler was said to have found the content of the note offensive and confronted Savin, pulling him out of his chair during the ensuing argument. The dismissal of such a high-profile personality was front-page news in Birmingham, and programmes on BRMB were severely affected as some of Butler's former colleagues walked out on strike.

Butler later commented that the matter had been blown out of all proportion, claiming that he remained friends with Savin. He preferred to attribute the sacking to a general falling-out with BRMB management."

I did use the words "or something like that"....honestly, some people just love to nitpick. 

Mate 😃

• Haha 2

Got in the car, FFS you'd think Daz the Spaz was a 'Nose the amount of arshlikan he dishes out.

The Creepy Clive with the retarded laugh came on. He's already phoned the woman covering Franksie (at about 4.15) to get the quiz wrong, so long as he's the first caller the silly word removed doesn't care.

And now he's on the football phone in.

Like someone said yesterday, it's becoming a parody with the same half a dozen spaffers phoning in.

• Haha 3

40 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Got in the car, FFS you'd think Daz the Spaz was a 'Nose the amount of arshlikan he dishes out.

The Creepy Clive with the retarded laugh came on. He's already phoned the woman covering Franksie (at about 4.15) to get the quiz wrong, so long as he's the first caller the silly word removed doesn't care.

And now he's on the football phone in.

Like someone said yesterday, it's becoming a parody with the same half a dozen spaffers phoning in.

I am quite intrigued by Erdo Pete now turning on the Albion, it becomes more sinister each call, no mention of us, called out the Albion owners tonight, hoping for all out radio war with Eddie at some point soon

mate

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

I am quite intrigued by Erdo Pete now turning on the Albion, it becomes more sinister each call, no mention of us, called out the Albion owners tonight, hoping for all out radio war with Eddie at some point soon

mate

Hope they smash each other to death with their walking sticks.

mate.

• Haha 1

It's another small heath wankfest.

Dave "I've played football to a high standard " has just been on.

Apparently you can't tell him about football, coz he knows football coz he's played with the best.

Why doesn't daz the spaz take him to task and ask the silly old word removed who he actually played for?

The scabby weapon.

Â