Bertrand Traoré

Delphinho123

8 hours ago, It's Your Round said:

Plenty of times, here’s a reminder... 

His problem is doing it consistently enough. 

yeah, this shows exactly how you can make almost anyone look good.

if he could actually perform in reality, like he does in that vid consistently, he would be gold.

1 minute ago, MaVilla said:

yeah, this shows exactly how you can make almost anyone look good.

if he could actually perform in reality, like he does in that vid consistently, he would be gold.

That’s true, but it does also show that he has some ability and there’s potential for him to gain that consistency with more experience of this league. Not saying he’ll become amazing but I believe he will be better this season. 

8 hours ago, It's Your Round said:

That’s true, but it does also show that he has some ability and there’s potential for him to gain that consistency with more experience of this league. Not saying he’ll become amazing but I believe he will be better this season. 

ye, i dont doubt he has moments of brilliance, but so do league 2 players, trez needs to refine that ability and do it consistently, and add end product.

3 minutes ago, maqroll said:

We're bidding 20m on a former Prem flop?

I refuse to believe it. Makes no sense. He was signed for £ 8 million and has been a total flop. Nobody rates him. The idea we're about to triple their initial investment sounds pure agent bullshit. 

Edited by KenjiOgiwara

Just now, Sulberto21 said:

This better not be instead of Rashica. Rashica is the one signing we have to make.

All the noises seem to point towards signing both. Definite improvement in overall squad options in forward areas. Most likely improving the first XI considerably. 

5 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

Daylight robbery by Lyon if true. If indeed this is the figure,  I honestly think maybe we did not do our homework and made an initial bid that was much higher than necessary - kind of like that Peter Ridsdale story where a player went to his office hoping for 15K a week but then being offered 40K a week.

If we're signing Rashica and Grealish stays then those two will be starting as the wide forwards for us. I know people have got it into their heads that Grealish is going to play centrally but I don't see that, he hasn't even been playing in midfield in the friendlies, which he would be if we were going to play him there once the season begins properly. Traore would just be another option, that can play either wide or through the middle, we're allowed to also have good players on the bench, don't need to squeeze everyone into the first eleven.

Edited by useless

Â