Jump to content

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, sidcow said:

In your opinion, but not in the opinion of the elite, highly paid professional recruiters who have managed to find employment in the world's best league. 

For sure.  Lange/Smith must see something there.  Suso brought in a few duds, so TD's don't always get it right.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, nepal_villan said:

For sure.  Lange/Smith must see something there.  Suso brought in a few duds, so TD's don't always get it right.

 

9 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Reuniting Nakamba with Traore and Rashica might be a good move.

I remember when John Gregory tried to do similar in signing Luc Nilis & Giles de Bilde in the late 90's. Sadly it never materialised cause of a career ending injury for Nilis.

They were all at Vitesse together.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Ikone goal stats are quite poor for a wide player

He needs to take a leaf out the McGinn book.

Use your arse!

 

Edited by AvfcRigo82
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, nepal_villan said:

For sure.  Lange/Smith must see something there.  Suso brought in a few duds, so TD's don't always get it right.

I'd love to hear the players you've successfully scouted and recruited to football teams in top flight leagues...

Edited by Villan_of_oz
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Keener window-cleaner said:

Ah perhaps paying a bit over top for him is to get the work permit easier?

Aye we did this with Wesley last year. Wouldn’t have been approved if it was any lower. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

the guy plays every game for burkina faso, surely that counts for something? i know they're down the fifa rankings, but worth a few points towards the WP nevertheless

edit: delays due to COVID apparently

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/20876/12073774/bertrand-traore-aston-villa-remain-set-to-sign-lyon-forward

Quote

Traore, who has already agreed a four-year contract with Villa and passed a medical in Copenhagen on Tuesday, had been expected to fly to Birmingham to complete the deal on Wednesday

However, with work permit applications currently taking longer than usual because of the coronavirus pandemic, both player and club have been forced to wait.

 

Edited by tomav84
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tomav84 said:

the guy plays every game for burkina faso, surely that counts for something? i know they're down the fifa rankings, but worth a few points towards the WP nevertheless

edit: delays due to COVID apparently

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/20876/12073774/bertrand-traore-aston-villa-remain-set-to-sign-lyon-forward

 

Come on.

There must be an amazon type express option for a permit?

Pay 5 dorra, guaranteed arrival in 24 hour.

Link to post
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

Come on.

There must be an amazon type express option for a permit?

Pay 5 dorra, guaranteed arrival in 24 hour.

Permit Prime. 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â