Bertrand Traoré

Delphinho123

5 hours ago, handsworthlion said:

After watching nearly every game of the Euro's so far..  i am yet to see a player that excites me or gets me off my seat as much as Bertie when i watch the Villa. Whatever your opinion on the guy, he was superb value for 17 million quid. cant wait to see him strutting around in Claret and Blue again next season!

Totally. And imagine if we can just get him to be that good even 60% of the time… frightening! 

22 minutes ago, DJ_Villain said:

Mate…

That goal against West Brom was just filth…

It still makes my nipples go hard!

That was great. I loved the Man Utd one too, and the Cup debut one (was that against Burton?)

1 hour ago, alreadyexists said:

Ah yeah. People were saying, that must’ve been a pass, but he has since proved: no, it was a shot, he’s just that mad!

When I first saw it I thought it was a pass. The more I watched of Traore I'm convinced it was a shot. I dont think I know anyone else that would actually try that in that way.

• Like 1

On 26/06/2021 at 19:10, MaVilla said:

It's funny, the goal against Man Utd at home (at 4:50), you can see McGinn thinking for a second that he's gonna join in with Bert's trademark celebration, but then has a second thought "there's no way I'm gonna look as cool as him doing that", so just ends up pointing at him 😂

• Haha 2

Probably been brought up already.

However, I think the fact he had to have surgery a few weeks ago is great news for us.

Seems to indicate, that he was actually playing through the pain barrier, with an injury alot of the time for us.

Hopefully he can come back brand new and firing.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Probably been brought up already.

However, I think the fact he had to have surgery a few weeks ago is great news for us.

Seems to indicate, that he was actually playing through the pain barrier, with an injury alot of the time for us.

Hopefully he can come back brand new and firing.

So you’re saying he’s gonna be even better?

Excited Cat GIF by Demic

More sublime skills, more goal of the season contenders?

Can’t help but love the guy, pure entertainment.

Yeah, I’d almost forgotten about his surgery. And did Burkina Faso qualify for AFCON? Assuming they did…

How long will his recovery take? Will we lose him for AFCON too?

Good to see we’re looking to bring in more forwards/wingers, we can’t leave ourselves short and need to make a great start.

Luiz will be getting back late due to the Olympics and we’ll lose Nakamba to AFCON too.

We must have a stronger squad this season, need to kick on.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 27/06/2021 at 01:15, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Completely written off, but I’m fascinated to see what he can do with a full season, a full pre season, and even more space to operate in by having even better players pulling attention away from him. 

He’s our wildcard, and as they go he’s a potentially destructive one and clearly a match winner who loves the big stage. If they take to him, he’s going to love performing for his adoring fans.

In the long run he’ll either find a little more consistency or he’ll be bombed out, but I’ll always appreciate him and players like him regardless. Even as he’s doing something ridiculous like a no look volley across our own 18 yard box, I’d rather giggle and move on rather than harbour any resentment. After all, he’s only trying to entertain me and how can I not respect him for that.

His goal against Chelsea was pure filth....we all know he has mind blowing talent at times, consistency is what he needs to add and industry to his game.

could be another Mahrez, if he works on his application.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, TRO said:

His goal against Chelsea was pure filth....we all know he has mind blowing talent at times, consistency is what he needs to add and industry to his game.

could be another Mahrez, if he works on his application.

Hit the nail on the head there. He is exactly that player

On 06/07/2021 at 15:07, MrBlack said:

A fully fit Bertie, alongside Grealish and Buendia.... I. Cannot. Wait. To. See. This.

Olivia Wilde Reaction GIF

Couldn’t agree more. Gonna be some Dirty Bertie specials coming up!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, mikeyp102 said:

I think he’ll thrive with fans in. Type of player who will love being cheered on

his touch at times, is another planet.

• Like 1

Â